Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switchesby Candice cost IT hardware
The Catalyst 9400 is the next generation of the industrys most widely deployed enterprise switching platform. Recommended Features
- Advanced capabilities of Catalyst 9400 switches help protect your organization before, during, and after an attack. Reduce your attack surface with Cisco trustworthy systems and MACSEC256 encryption.
- This series delivers IoT convergence with industry-leading scale. You get up to 384 ports of 100W perpetual Cisco UPOE, PoE+, and PoE; trustworthy security; support for audio-visual bridging (AVB) and
- Simplify, secure, and transform your cloud environment. Cisco delivers a digital-ready approach that starts at the network edge and extends to where applications reside.
- These access switches support high-availability patching, graceful insertion and removal (GIR), and NSF/SSO, as well as redundant, platinum-rated power supplies and fans. They also support advanced ro
- Lower operating risk while you plan and implement migration projects with our services.
Review on Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series SwitchesThe Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series switches are Ciscos leading modular enterprise switching access platform built for security, IoT and cloud. These switches form the foundational building block for SD-Access Ciscos lead enterprise architecture. The platform provides unparalleled investment protection with a chassis architecture that is capable of supporting up to 9Tbps of system bandwidth and unmatched power delivery for high density IEEE 802.3BT (60W PoE). Redundancy is now table stakes across the portfolio. The Catalyst 9400 delivers state-of-the-art High Availability (HA) with capabilities like uplink resiliency, N+1/N+N redundancy for power supplies. The platform is enterprise optimized with an innovative dual-serviceable fan tray design, side to side airflow and is closet-friendly with ~16 depth. A single system can scale up to 384 access ports with your choice of 1G copper UPoE and PoE+ options. The platform also supports advanced routing and infrastructure services, SD-Access capabilities and network system virtualization. These features enable optional placement of the platform in the core and aggregation layers of small to medium-sized campus environments.
Related to Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches
Created on Oct 13th 2017 02:45. Viewed 498 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.