Cezanne Collectionby Gilles Cailleaux by gilles
The Cezanne collection has famous Calissons which are traditional French candies made with a light paste of almonds and melon crushed together. It is glazed with sweet royal icing. Recommended Features
- Inspired by the artistry of Paul Cezanne
- Flavors of Mediterranean culture
- Available in a baroque white or gold sunburst color
- Unique flavors for every kind of special event
- Paste of almonds and melon crushed together & glazed with sweet royal icing
Review on Cezanne CollectionThis treat comes in an oval shape with a choice of flavors and has been a delicacy of Aix-en-Provence since the 15th century. The name calisson comes from calice (chalice) and the Provencal little oun, meaning petit calice (small chalice). It became popular between Northern Italy and Provence, and its semantic usage coined the name Calisson!
These little sweet treats melting in your mouth can serve as unique flavors for every kind of special event.
Related to Cezanne Collection
Created on Nov 2nd 2014 23:28. Viewed 578 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.