Certified Scrum Developer Trainingby Naveen Singh Agile Coach and Professional Scrum Trainer
This Training is for developers and teams interested in agile engineering practices and for everybody who wants to master the technical challenges of the Scrum framework. Recommended Features
- Introduction to Scrum Framework, Elements of Scrum
- Test-Driven Development why, what and how
- TDD Cycle Red, Green and Refactor
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story
- Learn the concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design
Review on Certified Scrum Developer TrainingAchieving the Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) certification is an ever-increasing requirement for Development Team working in an Agile environment. The CSD course at Scrum Alliance is designed for software development teams including developers, testers, analysts, UI/UX, infrastructure engineers and anyone part of the development team who are building software in a Scrum environment. Strengthen your technical skills in Agile software development with hands-on instructions.
Related to Certified Scrum Developer Training
Created on Feb 3rd 2021 05:12. Viewed 87 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.