BMW GT1 Inpaby Lisa Mu
D-CAN interface is used to work with software for GT1 and INPA. It has the full functions as GT1 and INPA. The INPA and GT1 software is included. Recommended Features
- bmw gt1 inpa
- gt1 inpa
- bmw gt1
- bmw inpa
- BMW INPA K+CAN Scanner
Review on BMW GT1 InpaSkype : vtoolshop001
D-CAN GT1.INPA Description:
D-CAN interface is used to work with software for GT1 and INPA. It has the full functions as GT1 and INPA. The INPA and GT1 software is included.
Specification of D-CAN GT1.INPA:
- Supported Protocols
1)High-speed D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
2)Low-speed K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
3)Standard BMW ports (BMW-OBD-interface)
- Supported Models
1)E60, E61 since 03/2007
2)E83 since 09/2006
3)E81, E87 since 03/2007
4)E90, E91, E92, E93 since 03/2007
5)E70 (new X5)
6)R56 (new MINI)
- Supported Systems
All systems of BMW series and OBD-II diagnostic system, including:
BMW GT1 Scanner Functions:
- Reading and erasing codes.
- Live data
- Component testing
- Computer programming
- Adaptation and diagnosing
- Maintenance procedure explaining
- Integration of maintenance information
- Auto-coding and programming of engine, gearbox, airbag, light control computer, engine anti-theft computer etc.
- Testing some data (i.e. pressure, resistance and current) through the connection with cars. (Optional accessories is needed)
BMW GT1 Scanner Packing list:
- D-CAN interface box
- BMW OBD16 cable
- BMW 20PIN to OBD16PIN adapter cable
- USB cable
- Software DVD for INPA and GT1
- Net cable head
Related to BMW GT1 Inpa
DIY: BMW Oil Mileage Service Reset
bmw, e46, e39, e38, oil, reset, service, indicator
How to reset your service indicator. Shown on a 2002 330i.
Created on Aug 10th 2012 01:17. Viewed 691 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.