Biomass Pellet Machineby Cara L. Marketing
This MKLH ring die pellet machine capacity ranges are from 500kg to 1500kg per hour. According to the characteristics of biomass fuel pelletizing, it is designed for pressing combustible materials. Recommended Features
- 1. Driven by gear, so that the output is improved by about 20% when compared with that of belt drive.
- 2. Advanced bearing and oil seal are adopted to ensure efficient, stable and low-noise whole machine operation.
- 3. The feeder adopts variable-frequency and variable-speed motor to ensure the quality of discharged particles.
- 4. High-quality craft ring dies are adopted, so that the service life is long; the discharged pellets are smooth and the quality is high.
- 5. Snakelike spring coupling has the properties of novel and compact structure, low noise and low fault rate.
Review on Biomass Pellet MachineWhat Materials can be Pelletized by Ring Die Wood Pellet Machine?
Nearly all forestry and agro-waste material can be made into wood pellets by our ring die wood pellet machine, such as: Wood Chips, Shaving, Sawdust, Groundnut-shell, Sugarcane Biogases, Caster Shells/Stalk, Coffee Husk, Paddy Straw, Sunflower Stalk, Cotton Stalks, Tobacco Waste, Mustard Stalk, Jute Waste, Bamboo Dust, Tea Waste, Wheat Straw, Palm husk, Soybeans Husk, Coir Pitch Barks/Straws, Rice Husks etc. The final pellets can be used for industrial boilers and large power plants as well as home heating.
Related to Biomass Pellet Machine
Created on Mar 17th 2014 23:43. Viewed 524 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.