Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failureby Fair Pharma Cochin Fair Pharma - Ayurvedic Medicines & Treatments
Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure. Get 100% effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure. Cure your Kidney Failure with best Ayurvedic Medicines & treatment. Recommended Features
- Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure
- Kidney Damage Treatments
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatments
Review on Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney FailureBest Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure. Get 100% effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure. Cure your Kidney Failure with best Ayurvedic Medicines & treatment. Ayurveda has a lot of herbs for kidney damage which work quite well. A lot of ayurvedic treatments are available for renal failure.
The kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped organs that remove waste products from the body, maintain balanced electrolyte levels, regulate blood pressure, and release hormones. During secretion hydrogen and potassium irons are removed from the blood and added to the filtrates to be excreted as urine.
Chronic Renal Failure
The world does not seem to know that kidney diseases are mostly due to BK virus. The Bk virus disseminates to the kidneys and urinary tract where it persists for the life of the individual.
Signs and Symptoms
1. Fatigue, weakness, malaise, lassitude- sallow appearing ( anemia)
2. Anorexia, nausea, vomiting, metallic taste in mouth, hiccup
3. Decreased ability to concentrate, insomnia, restless legs, cramps in the leg.
4. Pruritis, epistaxis, urinous breath
5. Shortness of breath, dyspnea on exertion, retro sternal chest pain on inspiration
7. Nocturia, decreased libido, menstrual irregularity
Hyper tension, pericarditis, congestive heart failure
Urine analysis : protein urea, abnormal urinary sediments
Blood : blood urea nitrogen, serum creatinine, GFR, Blood pressure
Imaging scan, MRI, CT
Home Remedies for Kidney Failure
1. Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day
2. Prefer herbal tea.
3. Limit the intake of all dairy products.
4. Aloe vera and Coconut water are good to have to detoxify the body.
5. Chew up fresh leaves of basil every morning on an empty stomach.
For More: http://www.fairpharmacochin.com/pages/kidney
Related to Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure
Created on Sep 25th 2019 23:22. Viewed 358 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.