Airport Developmentby Sakthi Aviation Consultancy Services NOC from Airports Authority of India for Height
Preparation of CNS equipment, civil/electrical work requirement, i.e., building and electrical, etc. Recommended Features
- Site survey for CNS facilities
- Feasibility reports of proposed airports
- Preparation of the grid map of the airport
- Master planning of the airport
- Planning, design, and development of Heliport
Review on Airport DevelopmentAirport Development - Liaison with Government department, e.g., DGCA, MoCA, WPC and AAI for NOCs and Height clearances for:
Building, Chimney, Flyover, Crane, Billboard, etc.
Power Transmission Lines
SACFA Wireless Communication Mast
We also undertake Aeronautical Study for obtaining higher heights of buildings as per Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India Notification G.S.R.751 (E)
Related to Airport Development
Created on Mar 5th 2019 04:09. Viewed 452 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.