Affirmation Coachingby Dr. Anne Marie EVERS Affirmations Expert
Using this 1,000 year-old tool, my Affirmation Coaching is unique and you will be amazed and delighted how your lie will take on new meaning and change in a most powerful and posoitive way. Recommended Features
- You will learn the power of the spoken and written word; the 5 W's of Affirmations, What they are; Where to do them; Why we do them; When to do them; and Who does Affirmations.
- We loook at what has been working for you (your successes) and and what has not bee working for you (your problems/challenges).
- Each session is about YOU! YOU are the STAR! of your show, scriptwriter and director.
- Suggested subjects are Forgiveness; Career; Dealing with difficult bosses, co workers, etc. Attracting more business; special love partner; Magnetizing great weath to you. I
- This is a proven, scientific plan to attain your goals and dreams. Life is to be lived fully from the cradle to the grave. This is your life! Live it to the fullest!
Review on Affirmation CoachingI created my Affirmation Coaching to help people become clear and specific in what they desire to take place in their lives. This is what one of my client has to say about my Affirmation Coaching . . . . . . . ..
"Your Affirmaiton Coaching was just what I needed to get a 'jump start' to get my life back on track. It was amazing how you were able to help me go deep inside and uncover what my blockages were. It was almost as if the process was like peeling the layers of an onion, just when I thought I was clear . . . up came another negative and hurtful memory. I know you teach that forgiveness is an ongoing process. I find your Follow-up Program is so thorough. I also love your various Methods, Affirmations and Techniques. The exercise that I find simple and most effective and helpful is your technique of Cup Emptying. I started to look forward to doing the process daily and was eager to see what came up for the day. The big issues I feel I have worked through with your wonderful guidance and the smaller ones are handled very nicely with the daily Cup Empying Forgiveness Exercise. Thank you for being there for me at a time when I felt that I had lost my way and did not know which way to turn. I am practising and working with your Affirmation Tools and feeling so much better. I cannot find words that express my deep feelings of thankfulness. Much gratitude. Cynthia, Montreal, Canada
Related to Affirmation Coaching
Our Aging Loved Ones by Cindi Dawson -- Book Trailer (updated)
baby boomers, eldercare, aging parents, caregiving, compassion, Alzheimer's, Dr. Marion Somers, Martin Sabel, Mr. Eldercare, Joy Loverde, Jacqueline Marcell, Carol Bradley Bursack, Molly Shomer, Barbara Friesner, Olga Brunner, Dr. Anne Marie Evers, The Affirmations Coach
Are you looking for information about finances, Medicaid, long-term care insurance, in-home help, assisted care facilities, Alheimer's or dementia, or anything else related to eldercare? Our Aging Lov
Created on Apr 26th 2011 23:01. Viewed 1,876 times.