500L yogurt fermentation tankby allen guo Food Processing Machinery
Yogurt fermentation is a complex aerobic (or anaerobic) complex biochemical process that requires pure air immersion culture with sterile air and culture medium. Recommended Features
- Systems engineering for sterilization, preparation of sterile air, control of fermentation processes and preparation of process pipelines.
- The performance of the yogurt fermentation tank can be divided into the following aspects: easy operation of feeding and discharging, safety to maintain the sterility,
- guaranteeing the safety of the tank, improvement of system control ability, and most importantly, improvement of dissolved oxygen ability .
Review on 500L yogurt fermentation tankFeatures of yogurt fermentation tank equipment:
1.Passivation treatment of tank (anti-corrosion)
The passivation treatment of the tank is to improve the corrosion resistance of the tank, especially for the fermentation system in which there are more Cl- and more in the microalgae fermentation process, and the tank that has been used for a long time also needs to be processed. For details on the modification of this performance, please refer to the previous issue of the public account "Fermentation Engineering":
Fermentation equipment: stainless steel passivation process to protect the internal and external surfaces of the fermentation tank
2. Pretreatment of special materials (liquid distribution system)
Viscous materials can be introduced into the tank using a homogenizer or a homogenizer pump. Glucose can better increase the sugar bowl unit consumption.
3. Filling pipeline in the tank (feeding system)
For volatile flow-feeding projects, if continuous low-speed flow-feeding is adopted, the flow-feeding pipes are better modified to be inserted below the liquid level to prevent air loss and material loss and process instability. effect
4. Multi-head feeding device (feeding system, removable and refittable)
For the complex feeding process, sometimes the tank needs to be temporarily added with a feeding inlet. If it is a small test, the multi-fast connector method can be retrofitted. After the process is fixed, a hole can be added to increase the quick connector.
5. Add electrode socket (detection)
There are three electrodes connected to the yogurt fermentation tank, namely: pH, DO, and T, which are sufficient for conventional fermentation, but for some special types of fermentation, the electrode socket is missing, such as methanol induction Type fermentation, you may need to increase the methanol membrane permeator, and then the methanol feed pump online coupling control, you only need to set the point concentration, there is no
Related to 500L yogurt fermentation tank
Created on Jan 3rd 2020 02:29. Viewed 237 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.