5 Mobile Charging Mythsby GeekOnJava - Hub for Java Android GeekOnJava
"Don't use your phone while it's charging," "don't leave it plugged in overnight" and "always let it die completely" Some myths are given below : Recommended Features
- Using off-brand chargers destroys batteries.
- You shouldn't use your phone while it charges.
- Charging your phone overnight kills the battery.
- You don't need to turn your phone off ever.
- Don't charge your phone until it's completely dead.
Review on 5 Mobile Charging MythsWhen it comes to battery life, there are many little rules for what you can and can't do along with your smartphone. While lots of real rules exist, there are many rumoured ones you will simply ignore. Phone batteries have evolved so much over the years, becoming smarter and easier to manage. Most lithium-ion batteries, used by major retailers like Samsung and Apple, should last between three and five years, if you take proper care of it.
Related to 5 Mobile Charging Myths
Created on May 24th 2016 02:09. Viewed 990 times.