2013 SDS For Suzuki Motocycle Diagnosis Systemby Ben C. Web CEO
SDS For Suzuki Motocycle Diagnosis System diagnoses trouble by communicating with the onboard computer using specially designed software that operates on commercially available Windows XP,Win7 Recommended Features
- For communication protocol between the computer and adaptor, the international standard ISO14230 is used.
- This special software is compatible with nine languages
- Whether the engine is operating or at halt, the data received from various sensors can be displayed in real time or can be plotted. The data or graphs displayed can be saved and printed.
- The failure code (both past and current) that has been memorized at the time of failure can be called back and displayed. The change of data record at the time of failure can also be displayed.
Review on 2013 SDS For Suzuki Motocycle Diagnosis SystemNow Price: $189.89
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian,Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese(PRC)
Specifications and Functions:
(1) The saved data can be re-displayed and plotted in the graph.
(2) The type of data to be displayed can be selected.
(3) The saved data can be re-displayed and plotted in the graph.
(4) The type of data to be displayed can be selected.
(5) A"trigger" can be set up for the diagnostic data. The trigger is a function that starts recording the data from where the set value is exceeded (or comes short) for one or more data. This function can also record the timing to display the trouble code in the monitoring graph.
(6) Active control is possible (such as secondary air solenoid drive, etc.).
(7) The system can record the data of about 30 minutes of operation as well as driving data. They can be read out and verified.
(8) The system requires setting up an additional function to the onboard ECU and use of a special connector. The diagnosis system is applicable to the new models produced in and after May 2002 (AN 650 onward) and their model changes. This system is not applicable to those models that were produced earlier than the above.
Failure Diagnosis Menu
Data Monitor: Shows the present vehicle condition using a numerical or graph display.
Executes "Data monitor".
DTC inspection : Shows diagnostic trouble codes saved in ECU.
Executes "DTC inspection".
Show failure data : Shows the vehicle condition before and after failure using a numerical display.
Executes "Show failure data".
Active control: Controls the vehicle temporarily from the computer.
Enables confirmation of the system.
Executes the "Active control menu".
1pc * Main unit
1pc * K-line cable
1pc * USB Cable
1pc * CD
Related to 2013 SDS For Suzuki Motocycle Diagnosis System
Created on Feb 22nd 2014 01:34. Viewed 739 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.