12V 2.5W UVC led moduleby Alice Wang Sales Manager
UVC LED module light. it is made from quartz lens and ceramic fram. it is used for sterilization and disinfection Recommended Features
- Wavelength: 275nm/ 275+395nm
Review on 12V 2.5W UVC led moduleAttentions:
Thank you for using the UV LED products produced. In order to avoid failures during using our products, the following installation and usage suggestions are hereby put forward for reference only.
1) Avoiding moisture absorption during transportation and storage.
2) Please do not open the moisture-proof package before using. Please store the products in the following recommend environment. Humidity: 60%RH Max. Temperature: 0 to 30 .
3) Please finish the welding within 24 hours after the products are unsealed. If the products can not be used up, they should be stored and kept below 30 and below 30% humidity.
4) If the welding or storage conditions of the products can not meet the above requirements, the products should be baked before using at the temperature of (603) for 24 hours.
2. Heat dissipation
1) Heat dissipation fins shape and materials demands
If the finished products sealing requirements are not high, but with outside air convection environment directly, the proposal way is aluminum or copper heat sink with fins.
2) Effective heat dissipation area
For 1 w high power LED (the same for other colors), we recommend effective heat dissipation fin a combined 50 to 60 or more square centimeters. For 3 w products, we recommend effective heat dissipation fin a total surface area of 150 square centimeters, or a higher surface square depending on the power increasing situation and the experiment results, kept heat sink temperature less than 60 .
3. ESD protection
1) The harm of static electricity to LED products
(1)The generated heat by the electric field or electric current in an instant, which would make the local damage for LED products. The leakage current is rapidly increasing and still works, but the brightness is reduced (white light will change color) and the lifetime i impaired.
(2)Due to the electri
Related to 12V 2.5W UVC led module
Created on Jun 12th 2020 02:59. Viewed 163 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.