1000 Ways To Make Moneyby Mohann Krish
<b style="background-color:pink;color:blue;font-size:16px;">"1000 Ways to Make Money" is a book written by Rob Rednalab, CEO of FSBO Services based on live examples. </b> Recommended Features
- 1,000 unique, creative ways to make money!
- Awesome list of the products and services.
- Receive 'Make Money' newsletter free of charge!
- Listed in Associated Programs
- 100% money-back guarantee
Review on 1000 Ways To Make Money
Why 1,000 ways to make money?! There well may be a million ways. What is important is not how to make money but how to turn an idea into money. It has always been an idea - crazy to many a people - that converted an opportunity into money.
About the Book
"1000 Ways to Make Money" is not the usual kind of get-rich-quick book full of tips, tricks or techniques. It does not ask you to adopt any of those internet business ideas that can go so much virally wrong and become gullible to scams and frauds.
It is about live examples and personal experiences of people who observed the happenings around them and used their ideas to find money making opportunities for success. The author, Rob Rednalab, painstakingly carries us on his journey of recording the lives of a 1,000 ordinary people who seized an opportunity where none seemed to exist before.
An Example Idea
374. The reason why pizza is so popular in America is because of home delivery. I know people who aren't even particularly fond of pizza, but who order it anyway because they don't have any food in the house and because they don't want to go out. Here's a way to take advantage of that tendency. Offer a service that turns EVERY restaurant in your area into a "home delivery" restaurant. By offering a flat fee of say, $5 or $10, to home-deliver items from any restaurant, you will be absolutely SWAMPED on the weekends. I know a guy who does this JUST for the local "Outback" restaurant, and he gets 15-20 orders a night on Friday and Saturday. And since he only delivers to homes with about a 5 mile radius, he doesn't waste much time. This would also be the kind of business where you could actually hire a couple of drivers on-the-cheap, and expand the business tremendously.(The number 374 refers to one of the 1000 ways to make money and is listed so in the book.)The best part about this compilation of money-making ideas is the ability for you to see opportunities from 1,000 different perspectives and get your own creative juices flowing.Even if I were to think of 20 new money-making ideas every year, this collection represents 50 years worth of ideas!Once you've experienced 1,000 unique and unusual money-making ideas... in every field of human endeavor... your brain is going to burst with new possibilities.
About the AuthorThe author, Rob Rednalab is the CEO of FSBO Services. He is the webmaster of 'How-to-Make-Money.Com' site.Long ago, he had heard Warren Buffett mention a book that had been his favorite as a boy. It was called "One Thousand Ways to Make Money".
After months of searching, he finally got his hands on a copy! It was brilliant, but dated!But then he thought, wouldn't it be great to have a MODERN version of this book?! So he spent the next several months compiling all the money-making ideas and schemes and techniques that he had ever heard of, as well as all the money-making ideas that OTHER PEOPLE had ever heard of.
The end result is this totally up-to-date version of "A Thousand Ways to Make Money".
"If you're looking for some unusual but genuine money making tips... look no further! Rob Rednalab's '1000 Ways To Make Money' is chock full of smart ways to turn a buck. ... these stories are funny, touching and original. Some will make you laugh, some will gross you out, some will give you the creeps and some will inspire you. Most importantly though, they will ALL make you money if you give them a try. So go for it!"
Gem Pier Consulting
Related to 1000 Ways To Make Money
simple money making ideas
invest money to make money www.Money-makingsystem.org
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Jun 3rd 2011 13:59. Viewed 3,286 times.