Your Guide to Finding The Best Sourcing Agent in Foshanby Morefar Global China Sourcing Company
It’s a fact that Chine enjoys a monopoly when it comes to providing quality products at cheap prices. It’s human psychology to think that a product is better than the other simply because it comes at a higher price. But China has proved this concept wrong and has provided the world with cost-effective items. Many countries depend on China for sourcing the raw materials that they need for manufacturing products. Moreover, China also offers components and other finished goods that are imported by many countries. Organizations often want to cut their expenses while procuring goods. They don’t want to set up a procuring department that would deal with all kinds of material procurement. So what do they do? They hire a purchasing or a sourcing agent who deals with all of these hassles.
Foshan is a city in China that is known for the availability of all kinds of raw materials as well as finished goods. Primarily, all kinds of building materials, home furnishings, and decoration items are founds in Foshan. Also, many purchasing agents in Foshan take care of the entire buying stage. So, if you are looking for help, you would probably need to contact a supplier. But before that, let us first understand the roles of a sourcing agent.
Who is a sourcing agent? – Roles and Responsibilities of a sourcing agent
A sourcing agent is someone who takes care of the entire buying and procurement process. They find out the best suppliers and get the best deal. There are a lot of other roles too that sourcing agents play. Here are a few:
1. Since they belong to the country from which you would be sourcing your requirements, they have highly connected networks and access to the best supplier databases. This helps them select the best deal for you.
2. They visit the suppliers’ factories and check out how things are being processed and also do a quality inspection of the item to be sourced.
3. They negotiate with suppliers and try to find out the best deal for you.
4. Purchasing agents also take responsibility for logistics and shipping requirements.
How to find a sourcing agent?
1. Choose reputed and experienced organizations: Always go with reputed organizations if you are looking for a top Foshan sourcing agent. There are many organizations like Morefar Global that provide trained sourcing agents.
2. Should be familiar with Chinese suppliers: The agent should have good contacts and must be familiar with the Chinese suppliers to understand how they conduct their businesses.
3. Subject Matter Expert: The agent should expertise in the fields of procurement, contract negotiation, quality inspection, and providing shipping solutions.
4. Go with a commissioned agent: Commissioning will lead to enhancement of performance by the purchasing agent since his commission would depend on the quality of service he provides.
Using these tips and tricks, you’ll be able to find a. Hiring a sourcing agent would take away all the responsibilities from your head and would let you concentrate on other business-related tasks. So if you are looking for an agent, start your search with Morefar Global.
Created on Dec 28th 2020 11:58. Viewed 122 times.