William Delbert Gann: The Father Of Gann Trading Rules – What You Need To Know?by Traders Gurukul Stock Market Training Institute
Born in 1878, WD Gann was a successful trader. He is often named as “the most mysterious trader ever lived among of all famous traders”. He used to predict events in the financial market. Gann’s trading strategies are still widely used today. Gann was a finance trader who developed a technical trading tool known as Gann angles (Circle of 360, Square of 9, Hexagon and many more). One of the impressive facts is that he used to do trading with his rules. The rules range from basic money management principles to the all-important mental game.
Why still useful?
Most of these strategies were very powerful (he created these rules over 100 years ago), that they are widely used by traders even today. His theory on intraday trading is one of the most successful methods for day traders. It is why you need to learn these strategies by joining the best WD Gann trading course. Have a look at here "I3T3 Mega Webinar" for more information. Disciples of Gann claim he was one of the most successful stock and commodity traders who ever lived. His works were mostly based on astronomy, geometry, ancient mathematic and astrology.
Important Rules of WD Gann
Gann notified a few primary trading rules, amid most technical tools and indicators. They are –
• If the high price of the entire week happens on Friday, expect to get prices next week,
• If the low price of the entire week happens on Friday, expect much lower price next week,
• In a highly up trending market, weekly low happens on Tuesday,
• If the market is in a strong downtrend, the weekly highs are generally achieved on Wednesday,
• When the price crosses the high of the last four weeks, it indicates higher prices,
• When the price breached the low of the previous four weeks, it means lower prices
• If prices break the 30 DMA and stays below it at least for 2 consecutive days, it indicates a much greater correction,
• If the market rises for 5 consecutive days, there’s a chance that correction will last for 3 days,
• When price crosses the high of the last 3 days it indicates much higher prices on the 4th day,
• If subsequent correction is higher than the previous correction both in terms of price and time, this means that trend is changing,
• 50 percent of the last highest selling price is the strong support area.
• There’s a high chance of a correction for 5 consecutive days if a price is rising for nine consecutive days at a stretch,
• Don’t ignore a double bottom and triple bottom signal on a monthly chart, after a minimum gap of 6 months.
Time cycle strategy
Gann believed everything happening in markets
has historical reference points. According to several ancient books, an event
repeats itself, which means what has happened before, will eventually repeat
it. His study on ancient texts revealed how market events and particular
numbers repeated across different time cycles. Getting to know Gann’s rules
needs proper study. You can join WD Gann trading course, to facilitate your
chance of good trading.
Created on Feb 22nd 2021 23:43. Viewed 112 times.