Why you need Induction Sealed Capsby Kritika Agarwal Satisfy our customers
Induction sealed caps are also known as heat sealers or high-frequency generators. They convey an electromagnetic field that makes eddy currents in a metallic foil attached to the bottle or the container. This foil is generally an aluminum foil. This internal seal is located in the magnetic field and the current heats the foil seal and the plastic coating bonds to the container neck. In the factories, there are specialized induction sealer manufacturers who manufacture and supply this specialized machine.
Also recognized by the name cap sealing, induction sealing is one that adjusts a non-contact heating technique. A metal disk works on top of the glass and plastic containers and the sealing leaks once the container is occupied with the material and capped accordingly.
Why we need the Induction Sealed Caps
• This sealing of the container is beneficial for the contents of the bottle.
• It prevents leakage, especially if the product is a liquid, and also helps evaporation if the fluid inside volatile.
• This also helps in tamper protection.
• And generally, sealing helps in improving the shelf life of the product by providing a barrier and airtight properties to the container.
• The product looks packaged in the true sense, thus allowing for improved customer perception and acceptance.
Common induction seal caps supplied by the induction sealed caps supplier India
• All glass containers
• Plastic containers
• Metal containers
• cardboard containers
• Shop by industries
• Packaging equipment
How to select the right induction seal caps
Induction liners are offered in one-piece or two-piece structure. The one-piece type includes a foam-backed or paper-backed foil laminate. After the sealing process, the entire liner will be completely removed from the cap.
The second category is the two-piece liner that has an added wax layer and pulpboard layer. The induction heating method will melt the wax, which is riveted into the pulpboard, losing it from the foil liner. The pulp board coating rests inside the cap for better resealing after the foil liner has been detached.
With the plastic containers with constant thread plastic caps create the most reliable seal with the minimum challenges. There are glass containers they need to be treated to appropriately receive an induction seal. As the induction system heats the foil liner, it also heats the metal cap, which can remain hot for a while. Therefore it is important to Choosing the Right Container, Cap & Liner Materials.
Qualities of a good induction seal manufacturer
• Make sure that the location and configuration of the sealing head are accurate. The air gap among the sealing head and the closure must be reliable.
• Ensure that closings and containers are well-suited, inspect containers and caps for faults, and confirm consistent closing application rotation.
• Regulate the least set point by setting the output percentage at the smallest level of the induction sealer. Including the several variables secure, trip a single container over the sealer.
• Regulate the maximum set point on the minimum set point, raise the output of the induction sealer by 5% till the time liner or cap shows signs of warmness.
• Calculate the data, as the output percentage that produces the best seal, will be anyhow within the window of minimum and maximum output set points.
Created on Oct 11th 2019 02:10. Viewed 217 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.