Why use bamboo toothbrushes?by TM Maria Be a king in your own kingdom
Did you know that millions of plastic toothbrushes are used in all the world? It is a very big environmental problem because the plastic handle is not biodegradable, dentists recommend changing it every 3 to 4 months, just imagine how many brush handles are discarded in just one year. The solution to this problem are biodegradable bamboo brushes.
The bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on our planet, it is sustainable and friendly to the environment. It is also antibacterial by nature, so it does not need fertilizers or pesticides during its cultivation.
Once the useful life of the toothbrushes made of bamboo ends, it is best to "break the brush head for recycling: the handle can go to the compost or we can simply bury it in the garden or in a park".
Advantages of using bamboo brushes
1. Less environmental pollution due to the production and disposal of plastics
2. Less sick marine animals by microplastics.
3. Use of sustainable material, since bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet.
4. Use of non-polluting material, as for its properties, bamboo does not need pesticides or fertilizers during its cultivation.
5. Bamboo has antibacterial and self-cleaning properties.
6. They are biodegradable.
7. Their bristles are recyclable.
8. Plastic production and waste are reduced
Visit this online store of bamboo toothbrush UK where you can find the best toothbrush and take care of the environment.
What do we think?
Because my oldest daughter did not like the feeling of "wood" in her mouth, she looked disgusted, so she declined to use it.
The boy says he thinks he's weird, but he does not dislike him. He told me that he gave the back of the brush on his cheek and it was weird. I think that as he is used to plastic, now he notes to be another texture, that contact on the cheek. He continues to use it, alternating between plastic and bamboo.
I have tried the straw bamboo wheat and I liked the softness of their bristles, they are very nice. The touch of the brush is also different from other bamboo, it is softer and does not taste like wood.
Created on Jul 20th 2019 11:02. Viewed 326 times.