Why there is requirement of WordPress Performance Optimization?by Wordpress Website Website Developer
Do you want to fasten your WordPress web page? Quick loading pages improve the user experience, boom your pageviews, and help with your WordPress search engine optimization. This article gives us an insight into the most useful WordPress speed optimization suggestions to boost WordPress overall performance and accelerate your website. It also talks about why Wordpress Speed Optimization is important for your page.
Why Speed is Important for Your WordPress Site?
Research shows that from 2000 to 2016, the average human interest span has dropped from 12 seconds to 7 seconds. This means the attention and time given by a human is merely for a few seconds.
As a website owner, these few seconds could make or break the game for you. You have little or no time to expose customers to your content and keep them engaged on your website. This will ultimately result in viewers leaving your website even before it loads.
Research by StrangeLoop that involved Amazon, Google, and other large web sites, a postpone of one second in web page load time can cause 7% loss in conversions, 11% fewer web page views, and a 16% decline in customer satisfaction. Moreover, other top search engines like Google and yahoo have already begun penalizing slower web sites with the aid of pushing them down in the search results this means that decrease site visitors for sluggish websites.
In order to avoid slow loading and fasten Wordpress speed of your webpage one must keep in mind the following factors:
1. Web Hosting- You should make sure that the website server is well configured. Keeping your files configured will help in improving the loading speed of your page.
2. WordPress Configuration- If your WordPress site is not delivering cached pages, then your server will be burdened thus causing your website to be slow or crash entirely.
3. Page Size- Here, we are talking about the images and other files you upload on your site. If those images are not well configured or too large then it will affect the speed performance of your website.
4. Bad Plugins- It is majorly important for you to make sure that the plugins you're coding are correct because bad plugins will result in lowering down the performance of your page.
5. External scripts– Ads, font loaders, etc are examples of external scripts. They can significantly affect Wordpress speed. They not only make it slow but also change the entire view of your page. So they must be chosen wisely by the digital marketing team.
Created on Aug 6th 2019 06:22. Viewed 291 times.