Why should you go for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans?by Mohit Saxena Apply and Get Instant Personal Loan Approval
Availing funds through an instant personal loan is the easiest option one can avail of these days. You can apply for Bajaj Finserv personal loan online to meet your financial obligations. Be it emergency medical expenses, travel plans with your family, or higher education. You can avail of a higher loan amount of up to Rs. 25 lakhs if you meet the desired eligibility criteria. The best part is you can get instant approval on your loan application along with minimal documentation and simple eligibility criteria. You can apply for the loan via net banking on the bank's website or a FinTech web portal according to your convenience.
Advantages of taking Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Hassle-free application: The process to apply for the Bajaj Finserv loan is simple and hassle-free. You can file your loan application online through visiting their official website, FinTech portal, or their app.
- Low rate of interest: The rate of interest on a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv is competitive and low. It enables you to repay your loan EMIs affordably.
- No restriction on the end-use of funds: You can use the funds to meet any of your immediate financial requirements such as home repairs, travel or education, higher education.
- No collateral required: No collateral or security is required to avail a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv. This means you do not need to pledge any asset of your own. What all you need is simple and basic documents such as ID proof, address proof, and income proof which includes your PAN and Aadhaar Card.
Eligibility criteria for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Following is the eligibility criteria to get your loan approved from Bajaj Finserv-
- Age: A person should be between 25 years- 58 years of age.
- Net monthly income: To meet Bajaj Finserv Personal loan eligibility, the income should be at least Rs. 20,000-25,000 per month.
- Employment type: You must be a salaried employee of an MNC, private, or public company.
- Nationality: You should be a citizen of India.
- Credit score: Any score above 750 with a good credit history.
The process to apply and check your Bajaj Finserv personal loan status through FinTech
Filing a loan application would be much easy if you apply it through a FinTech platform or using their app. All you need to do is fill a personal loan online application form, choose the loan amount as per your eligibility. After checking your eligibility and EMI the calculation, start filling the form, upload the scanned documents, and post verification of the documents, the loan will get disbursed in a few hours.
Other ways in which you can track your Bajaj Finserv personal loan status-
After filing your loan application, you can track your Bajaj Finserv Personal loan status in two ways i.e. either online or offline.
The process to check your loan status offline-
If you opt to check your loan status offline, you can call the customer service center. They will ask you the loan application number or the reference number. The loan application number or the reference number both are found in the application number. So, while calling the customer care to track your loan application, you need to keep this number handy. In case, you have lost your loan application number, the executive may ask you a few information such as name, date of birth, PAN number, etc to verify your details.
The process to check your loan application status online-
You can also track your loan status in real-time. Checking personal loans online can be done just with a few clicks. Here are the inputs you need to provide to track your loan application online such as your name, reference number, date of birth, mobile number, and PAN number. However, if you have forgotten the reference number, then you need to input the below-given details-
- First, input your name and enter your date of birth
- Next, choose the product from the drop-down menu. You will have to choose ‘Personal Loan’.
- Now, enter your mobile number
- You will also have to give your PAN number
- Lastly, click ‘Submit’ to get the result
I hope the above information would help you to understand every aspect of Bajaj Finserv Personal loans, its features, advantages, eligibility, and process to check your loan status online and offline.
Created on Sep 7th 2020 06:55. Viewed 265 times.