Why PR and SEO are important for the growth of a business?by The Yellow Coin PR Agency in Delhi
Do you ever sit and wonder why you have to blow so much of your budget on PR and SEO? Well, it’s a pretty fair question, given how important the capital is in expanding and growing a business. But PR and SEO are the two pillars of marketing. They are essential for reaching your target audience and building a positive image about you in their heads.
In the early days of the internet, getting ranked on Google was pretty easy. There were few websites, very little competition and Google algorithms could easily be manipulated back then. But with the times, things have changed! Now there are millions of websites online with billions of blogs. Which is why, to stand out of the crowd, you need to have a strong SEO strategy – which can be achieved by seeking help of the best SEO companies in Delhi. By investing in SEO, you ensure that your website is recognized by Google as a trustworthy website and once you start ranking on the first page of Google – even better if you’re within the first 3 results – you’d start getting thousands of people as traffic on your website. Naturally, more traffic would lead to more sales.
Benefits of SEO
· SEO increases your overall conversion rates.
· It improves the user experience and reduces the bounce back rate.
· It allows you manage your costs better by lowering advertisement costs.
· It encourages the people who are in the vicinity of your store to physically visit it after finding it online.
· It lends credibility to your brand and helps you establish its name among the masses.
· It increases the number of followers you have on social media. More people around you means you get more business.
· It helps you gain market share.
· It’s a great long-term marketing strategy. Since it takes time to get to the top, it takes time to come down as well.
· It lets you stay a step ahead of your competitors.
PR on the other hand, is a slightly different concept. While SEO simply helps you get in touch with the traffic, PR firms in Delhi and other metro cities of the country help you get your desired message across to your target audience. PR can also be used for a myriad of other purposes, including image repair. If you want to grow as a brand, you cannot have people talking negative stuff about you. For this reason, PR finds those sources and applies strategies that can paint you in a better light.
Benefits of PR
· It lends credibility to your brand.
· It generates awareness about your brand among the common people.
· It creates a positive brand image.
· Compared to traditional advertising methods, it’s very cost-effective.
· It develops a lasting bond between you and the customer.All in all, PR and SEO are two pillars of marketing that you just can’t neglect.
Created on Jun 27th 2020 00:11. Viewed 207 times.