Why payment gateway is essential for small business website?by Ronak Patel Co Founder | CEO @ Aglowid IT Solutions
Payment Gateway is a place on your website, where all transaction can be made.
It’s basically like a cashier’s desk. Your website manages the operation.
The market is witnessing a transition from cash to digital payments, while the customer demand for frictionless payment experiences is increasing.
Today, having a secure payment gateway is one of the important marketing strategies, and you will be surprised to know that we have a good number of payment gateway integration methods and the challenge is to choose the best one for secure online purchasing and transaction management.
The payment process might have been improvised with a cashless method, but e-commerce websites demand card-not-present transactions, which is possible only with the availability of payment gateway feature.
The feature is not only secure but allows processing of credit, debit, and other alternative online payments.
Small business owners face many difficulties when they are depended on their customers to keep up with the costs of managing a business because many customers pay late, which causes financial difficulty to the business owners.
Several disadvantages impact small business as a result of late payment from customers, such as follows:
- The small business owners are not able to pay themselves a salary.
- Several businesses are not able to invest in the necessary equipment and tools.
- The business is unable to hire the new staff, which adds pressure to existing staff.
Let's have a look over the top payment gateway apps for your small business:
- Amazon Pay is one of the high-level business-friendly options for getting paid online. It provides you services to integrates into your existing website & allows customers to pay instantly for a variety of digital goods & services.
- It's an up-to-date solution from the customer's perspective as well because they can pay you directly by using the payment information stored in their Amazon.com accounts.
- Apple pay is an excellent choice for small businesses who use their Apple devices as a POS machine, and those who want to receive instant payment via their method.
- Transaction through Apple Pay is faster & highly secure since the app uses touch ID confirmation. As a customer, you can also use your iPhone watch & gadgets to make purchases.
- You can also transfer your money to the bank account by using your Apple devices.
- PayPal is one of the most popular online payment option which provides you with payment methods and credit solutions. It allows small business owners to accept online payments without having a traditional merchant account.
- It provides you the services such as accepting credit card online or by phone. You can also generate and track invoices through your PayPal account; ultimately, you get paid faster.
- For retail businesses, you can accept card payments from your customers in person, and it will be processed through PayPal. You have to download their app and purchase of a card reader.
Google Payis one of the most useful online payment methods which provides you the services for safe and straightforward money transfer from their browser.
- You can also store credit cards, debit cards, and even gift cards to your G-pay account. Google Pay protects all the payment info with multiple layers of security, using one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures to help keep your customers' accounts safe.
- When your customers pay your business in your store, Google Pay won't share their actual card number, so your customer data stays secure.
Payment Gateway helps small businesses in multiple ways, as stated above. Feel free to share your reviews for the same.
Created on Sep 14th 2019 07:14. Viewed 538 times.