Why Outbound Call Center Outsourcing Is a Better Alternative Than an In-House Department?by Noida Exim Inbound Outbound Call Center India
Customers have become fickle these days and loyalty to brands is waning fast. The only way to counter this trend and prevent losses due to customer attrition is by creating new customers for your product/services. However, this is harder than it sounds. Bringing in new customers takes a lot of skill, dedication and a positive attitude. Finding resources that can make calls to potential clients and then seal the deal is a thankless and challenging task. This is why; you need outbound call center services for your business.
The Conundrum – In-House vs. Outsourcing
Outbound a call center can be quite tricky to run. The pressure on the agents is tremendous. They need to meet specific targets by getting clients onboard, which is an extremely challenging job. There are two ways to get the outbound work done: in-house or outsourcing. Below is a comparison of the two:
1. Infrastructure – Any in-house department requires considerable infrastructure. From real-estate to call center software, you need to make major capital investments in new infrastructural assets. On the other hand, an outsourcing company lets you use their infrastructure on a subscription basis.
2. Trained agents – While running an in-house department, you have to create your own outbound call center agents. You need to invest in your HR department and hire good agents. You also have to put some efforts in training them and then expect them to meet the targets. But, when you outsource, the road to success is much shorter. Just enter into a contract with a competent outsourcing vendor and you get trained agents taking care of your outbound calling tasks.
3. Experience – It is a no-brainer. Outbound call center outsourcing companies have long-term experience in their domain. On the contrary, if you are starting a new process from scratch, you would have to work for a long time to build that experience. Experienced call center agents and managers have tried and tested strategies that can be used for immediate business gains.
Given the clear advantages of outbound call center outsourcing, it makes good business sense to employ the services of a competent vendor instead of starting an in-house department.
But before you start outsourcing your business, it is best to select the right vendor. Below are some factors that you should consider before outsourcing:
1. Costing – Outsourcing allows you to cut your cost dramatically if you can find an offshore vendor in a developing country. A company based in the US can cut down the cost of operation by more than half by outsourcing to India where the value of currency is considerably low.
2. Online reviews and case studies – The best way to check the credentials of a vendor is by checking its online presence. There are many organic reviews and case studies on the company websites that can help you make up your mind and find the right partner for handling your outbound call center services.
Created on Aug 26th 2019 08:47. Viewed 411 times.