Why One Should Not Miss Seeing Kainchi Dham Ashram While Visiting Pantanagar?by Ginger Hotels WELCOME TO GINGER HOTELS
The well known Kainchi Dham Ashram in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India attracts not only Indians but also the famous personalities like late Steve Jobs (founder Apple) and Mark Zuckerberg (founder Facebook). It is believed that Mark visited this advice under the advice of Jobs. Visitors to this holy place can book accommodations in hotels in Sidcul which are available at affordable prices.
- Cleanliness: Kainchi has become famous for the ashram of the Shri Neem Karoli Baba Maharajji. The place took its name Kainchi from the local dialect term referred to the two sharp hairpin bends of the road. This ashram was founded by him in 1962 and is well known for its top-notch cleanliness.
- Steve Jobs and Mark: Besides the Indian devotees, tech icons like Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg have visited this ashram. According to Jobs, his iconic transformation took place after spending a few days in this holy place. His experience has even compelled him to advise Mark to visit here. Mark too has visited here and later become an iconic personality with his Facebook.
- Great history: The concept behind Shri Kainchi Ashram came into limelight during 1942, when Maharaj Neem Karoli has a dream to build the ashram which was later fulfilled in 1962. A temple for Lord Hanuman has been built which has a rectangular platform which is located next to the ashram. The ashram is built for the incoming devotees who visit the temple from all parts of the world.
- Power of silence: The power of silence is well felt at the Kainchi Dham ashram. A silent prayer is a hotline to the Creator, and hence people from all parts of the globe come here to communicate with their respective God and feel the difference while pursuing their professional or personal aspirations. Jobs visit has opened the eyes of several American entrepreneurs to visit this amazing ashram.
- Hanuman Temple: According to Hindu mythology, Lord Hanuman is well known for his devotion to Lord Rama. Devotees of Hanuman come here to get the traces of the power Hanuman had. He is also well known for his strength besides his pure devotion. The temple built by Maharaj Neem Karoli is unique with its construction. The temple attracts devotees in all parts of the year.
- Complement each other: As the temple and the ashram are located in the same place, visitors from all parts of the globe visit both the temple as well as the ashram. The place has some connection with ISKON, and by which it attracts lots of American tourists.
Thousands of people visit Kainchi Dham Ashram every day. Devotees, as well as foreigners, can book their accommodations in the luxury hotels as well as in the budget hotels in Pantnagar. Interestingly, more than one lakh people are fed with free meals on June 15th. In each year when the Pratishtha Divas is celebrated.
Created on Oct 4th 2018 07:00. Viewed 113 times.