Why is my Gmail not receiving emails, How to fix itby David Milan SEO Executive
HOW TO FIX GMAIL NOT RECEIVING EMAILS?
Gmail not working or receiving any email in the inbox is a common issue that we all have gone through once in a while. However, there are certain ways to fix the issue and you can fix it sitting at one common place. If you are facing the Gmail error then first of all find out why exactly it has stopped working and then try to fix it.
Reasons behind Gmail not receiving emails
If by chance, you start facing the issues like Gmail not receiving emails then it could be probably because of the following reasons.
- Gmail not receiving any email could be because of the internet issue. If your internet stops working then you won't be able to see any fresh email popping in your inbox.
- If you ever lose the password of the account then you won't be able to receive any type of mail or you would not be able to log in to the email.
- Also if there is any type of sync issue with your email, you won't receive any type of emails.
Ways to fix the Gmail not receiving mail
- If you have any doubt related to Gmail then first of all go to your inbox and then check if you have enough space for enough mails or not. If not then you won't be able to receive any fresh email.
- Also, update your Google app from time to time so that you can use the applications of Google without getting bothered.
- Try to scan your device as well as the inbox of Gmail for any malware. Malware and cache files are one of the main sources of fresh emails not getting received.
- Also, check the other messages folder in your account just in case the messages got delivered there instead of the main inbox.
- Also if you have lost the password of the account then take the help of the account recovery mediums to recover the lost password and you can easily exchange emails.
Created on Jan 25th 2021 05:00. Viewed 103 times.