Why is Comcast Email not working and how to fix this errorby william smith password recovery forum
Comcast provides a very secure platform to the users for sending and receiving emails. However, a few times, Comcast email users have reported the issues which they might confront due to unknown reasons. When Comcast email doesn't work fine, it causes trouble for the users, especially when they have some urgent work. Multiple reasons cause Comcast email to not work, however, these are fixable with some simple methods. More precise details explaining the reasons due to which Comcast email doesn’t work and the solutions to fix the issue are discussed below.
What reasons cause to Comcast email doesn't work?
The issue of Comcast Email not working is reported by the users a lot of times. Comcast might not work a few times due to common problem about which most of the users are unaware. Moreover, the most common reasons due to which Comcast email doesn’t work are listed below:
· Slow internet
· Blocked file extension
· Outdated browser
· Saved browsing history
· Wrong server settings
How can you fix the Comcast email errors?
Once a user identifies that why is Comcast Email not working, it becomes simpler for them to deal with the error. Some simple techniques that work best to fix the problem when Comcast email doesn't work are as explained below:
Fix internet issues
· When the internet provides slow speed then Comcast email might not work
· Therefore, fix your internet speed issue or get another good speed data network connection
Delete file extension
· Open Comcast email settings and look for file extension
· After that, choose the option to remove file extension and then retry to open Comcast email
Delete browsing history
· Open the setting of the browser on which Comcast email is not opening
· Then navigate to the privacy and security tab and click on clear browsing data
· After that select the time range for removing data and press clear data button
Correct email server settings
· Firstly, go to incoming server settings of Comcast
· Then move to server name field and type imap.comcast.net
· Next on the port number box enter 993 or 143
· After that, turn on the SSL then submit email ID and password
· Next navigate to outgoing server settings of Comcast email
· Then type smtp.comcast.net as server name and enter 465 or 587 in the port number box
· Afterwards, turn on SSL and enter your account login details
In case you are unable to fix your Comcast email with the help of any of the above given techniques then you must acquire help from a technical expert. You can contact the customer service department of Comcast from where you can connect to a live agent for support.
Created on Aug 21st 2020 23:49. Viewed 146 times.