Why do Air Conditioner Filters need to be replaced?by Nick Bakers Makreting Manager
Air conditioners have become a precious need of life at present. They not only, maintain the right room temperature but also improve air quality. All conditioners circulate filtered clean air into the area in which it is installed. They lower the amount of all allergens, mildew in the air otherwise it can potentially lead to airborne bronchial infections such as Asthma, etc. It exhausts a bad smell from the area and basically recycles air. But it must be installed properly and kept up with Air conditioner filters replacement and other basic maintenance.
Why it is important to replace air filters?
- The filter is designed to trap dust and allergens it can cause great harm to the machine filters, engine parts, etc.
- The dust filter can emit harmful infrared radiation which may affect the atmospheres
- The bad quality air filter release harmful chlorofluorocarbon which may enter the stratosphere and deplete ozone resulting in global warming.
- Due to dust fan in the system consumes more energy resulting in greater electricity bills
- The moisture in the air which does not get filtered resides on the side of the conditioner and causes molds
- Because heated or cooled air does not pass properly it results in overheating or excessive cooling of systems.
Why it is important to install a good air conditioner?
A professional ac Installation Company provide you the various benefits such as:
- The good quality air conditioner is a cost-effective and efficient machine
- It ensures good quality sleep and helps in cleansing the atmosphere.
- It takes away all harmful allergens and dust particles out of the room and in this way it prevents various bronchial infection
- It exhausts clean air to the atmosphere and no Chlorofluorocarbons hence no deteriorating effect on ozone.
- It will have longer operating life hence no hustle for exchanging AC over and over.
Various types of air conditioners
1. Portable Air conditioner
This air conditioner is so efficient that you can carry it literally anywhere you desire to and experience good air.
2. Ducted air conditioning:-
They are also known as central air conditioners and it has a big compressor which is planted outside the building and is efficient enough to provide cool air to the whole building
3. Heat pump system:-
The air conditioner not only cools but also warms the room in extreme weather conditions.
4. Window air conditioners:-
They are the most traditional air conditioners which contain compressors, condensers, and evaporators inside a single unit.
They are generally for low upfront cost and are designed to fit in a single window and are not needed as such home modifications
Now all sorts of air conditioner systems have been summarized and our company Asi Heating and Air provides all of them at the very efficient and cheapest cost. Our company is known as best ac Installation Company and also provides services regarding change of air filters and ensures the best service at place. Whenever you wanted to buy an air conditioner keep in mind your basic needs and then choose that what would suit best for your individual situation.
Created on Nov 25th 2021 04:21. Viewed 168 times.