Why Choose A CBSE School in Kolkata for Admission?by BHS Mukundapur Team Best CBSE School in Kolkata
Indians are known for academic excellence throughout the world. Educational boards play significant roles in shaping the future of students. Thanks to the advanced education system of the country, well-equipped educational institutes, and proficient teachers, every year, thousands of students qualify secondary and higher secondary examinations with distinctions. CBSE or the Central Board of Secondary Education has been constituted by the Ministry of Education in consultation with the best educationists of the country. So if you’re in two minds about whether to choose a CBSE school in Kolkata for admission of your child, this article might be of help.
1. Up-to-date syllabus: The syllabus of CBSE textbooks are regularly revised so to include the latest developments in different fields of education. Obsolete knowledge is struck out.
This is the need of the hour. On each and every day, research and development works are shedding light on new facets of a subject. Some discoveries are completely changing the courses of subjects, and they’re also challenging the established ideas. Unlike syllabuses of some state boards, CBSE revises its textbooks so students get the correct information because it is hard to erase the wrong one and replace it with the right information.
2. Rationally designed CBSE textbooks: If you ever go through CBSE textbooks, you’ll wonder about the succinct approach. CBSE textbooks are like collections of necessary information.
As the textbooks include minimum words, schools need to recruit proficient teachers who are able enough to explain them in details. This is evident that self-study will not be of much help. Students need proper guidance to grasp the chapters.
3. Value-based textbooks: Here and there in CBSE textbooks, you’ll find quotations of revered personalities. Educationists who have written and compiled CBSE textbooks include uplifting quotes of real-life heroes so to inspire students to inculcate morality, and, most importantly, humanity in their lives.
4. Tasks-based textbooks: Those who’re familiar with CBSE textbooks know that at the end of a chapter or a sub-section of a chapter, students are encouraged to fulfil some tasks. With the help of tasks, students can practically implement their knowledge. The motto of task-based textbooks is to emphasise on the real worth of education rather than to learn a chapter for the sake of succeeding in exams only.
5. Student-friendly examination cycles: One of the best features of CBSE is that the educationists alter the examination cycles as per students requirements. The board is not rigid in its approach.
6. Syllabus framed around competitive exams: Parents who choose the best CBSE school gradually get to know the benefits of the board. Students of CBSE can easily start preparing for competitive exams like IIT JEE, NEET from class IX onwards. CBSE syllabus is framed in such a way that students don’t have to separately prepare for school level examinations and competitive exams. This is good for the physical and mental health of students.
As parents, you can’t take chances with the future of your child. Choosing a school which is affiliated to the best education board in India is crucial for the success of your child. Hence, take the right call after thorough research.
Created on Apr 9th 2019 07:49. Viewed 463 times.