Why are Artificial Turfs Better than Natural Grass?by Veronica Smith Professional Blogger and Digital Marketing Expert
The artificial grass green is quite similar to the natural and original grass greens. Artificial grass was originally developed to replace natural grass for sports like golf. Sportsperson and professional players used it for their practice. Since it has many benefits as compared to natural grass, it is now widely used for other purposes as well. Artificial turfs are now used commercially for hotels, resorts, theme parks and even home and rooftops.
Natural grass is high maintenance it requires a lot of effort and money to keep it fresh and intact. On the other hand, artificial grass does not require daily maintenance which makes it an ideal choice for people who want to save money and time.
Here are some of the benefits of real looking artificial grass
- Save money, energy and time: It requires a huge amount of money to irrigate lawns with fresh grass as it requires a lot of effort and tools. Not only this, natural grass consumes a lot of water for maintenance and fresh green look. Because freshwater has already been depleted from most parts of the world. It would be great to save this natural resource for other useful purposes. However, the outdoor artificial putting greens is just a one-time investment and installation which will look real and be there for a long time without much maintenance.
- Never look dull: Natural grass changes in color with time and seasons. In the dry season, it often turns brown and dull. This issue is not there for artificial grass as it always looks green and lively.
- Great for kids and pets: The residential artificial turfs are free from any type of chemicals and fertilizers, which makes it ideal for kids and pets to play around on them.
- Artificial grass is environmentally friendly as well: Yes, you can buy artificial grass made from recycled material. In this way, you can do your bit towards sustainability as well.
- Eco-friendly: Since maintenance of artificial grass is fairly simple this can be done by broom also. It does not utilize natural resources like gas or electricity and hence proves to eco-friendly.
Consider below points while purchasing real looking artificial grass
- Check with the manufacturer if the artificial grass is provided with a warranty. If yes, what is the duration?
- Check the quality and material of artificial putting greens. It should be heat and fire-resistant and should not contain any kind of harmful substance or chemicals. It should also have a natural look.
- It would be best if the company has an in-house experienced person who has extensive knowledge on the artificial grass and should be able to guide you completely.
If you tired of maintaining natural grass and are not able to bear its high cost and maintenance, contact us today at SmartGrass and talk to one of our specialists who can guide you on how to end natural grass maintenance and switch to outdoor artificial putting greens.
About the Author:
I have authored this article to give readers about the benefits of using artificial turfs, and I hope that it gives useful information about the topic.
Created on Jan 23rd 2020 23:23. Viewed 411 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.