Why apply Timber Claddings?by Barkha Pahuja SEO/Writer
Hardwood timber cladding offers a covering that safeguards a building. It is an increasingly popular choice for designing the outside of commercial as well as domestic constructions. It offers
• Design freedom,
• Ease of handling,
• A range of products and
• The natural beauty of timber species
Applications and Usage
Timber coverings can be used both as an interior as well as an exterior decoration solution. It provides an attractive and cost-effective way to finish the exterior and interior of both new and old buildings. It is suitable for all traditional, modern or uniquely designed commercial as well as residential buildings.
Timber claddings are considered an integral part of the overall designing of a building as it can pay to aesthetics, luxury, and structural performance.
• Decorative Exterior Wall Lining
• Durable Exterior Surface
• Flexibility Allows Building movement
• Lightweight building structures
Residential, commercial and industrial buildings like
1. Resorts and hotels,
2. Agricultural buildings,
4. Industrial units,
5. Educational institutes
Outdoor structures where the timber claddings can be used are exterior walls, fences, sheds, and garages.
Benefits of Timber Claddings
• New profile design
• Manufactured for all types of conditions
• Design flexibility for interior/exterior use
• Flexible and resilient to the stresses of foundation and natural seismic movements
• Can be used on a wide variety of foundation due to high flexibility
• Lightweight requiring smaller footings
• Provides a long-lasting and durable external surface
• Offers diverse design scope for lightweight structures
• Some hardwood cladding species are naturally termite resistant
• Designed for fixing to both timber and steel framework
Maintenance of the Timber Claddings
Maintenance of exterior finish is always important. So, the long-term performance of wood coverings simply depends on regular and effective maintenance. The frequency of preservation depends on the type of wood, finish and the degree of exposure to the weather. However, recoating and any further arrangements should be conceded out in accordance with the timber claddings exporter’s specifications.
How are Timber Claddings applied?
The timber cladding generally is applied with a construction of the cladding wall generally strongly built on the exterior facade of the house or barn. It can also be applied to the windows and shutters of the house.
Different flat flayers of timber are fixed by the experts one by one to the entire structure of the wall or the pillar in the house. Claddings are also available in different types of woods at leading timber claddings exporters, which are equally protecting and easy to install.
Points To Consider While Ordering
• Quality assurance
• Time-bound services
• Expert installations
Created on Dec 3rd 2018 06:42. Viewed 149 times.