Where to replace the Galaxy S10 screen? The reason the S10 screen is broken and brokenby Diep Dang Nhân viên bán hàng
After the careless use process, due to impact, drop or broken glass, bulging the battery causes the S10's screen to break. The screen of the broken S10 is immediately visible or the screen has spots of ink or vertical and horizontal lines. Those are some indications that the S10 screen is faulty and a new S10 screen needs to be replaced for normal use.
At cracked screen S10 screen and how to handle when the screen is broken, broken:
The reasons why the S10 screen is broken a lot, here are some key reasons to avoid:
- The screen is broken directly due to the impact on the screen glass, due to impact or drop.
- You dropped the device caused the glass to crack slightly, but after a while also caused the screen to break.
- The phenomenon of bulging the battery as a display channel can also cause the screen to break ...
- The screen has an error caused by a collision, the appearance of ink spots or lines across the vertical.
The only workaround when you have broken, broken, S10 screen error can only be that you have to replace a new screen.
S10 screen replacement procedure and details on S10 screen components.
- The screen S10 is replaced is a genuine screen imported directly from Samsung to ensure 100% compatibility with the device.
- The new screen meets the technical requirements, just like the old one.
- New screen standard size, standard resolution, sharp display, easy touch.
Address to replace the genuine Galaxy S10 screen immediately
Shop phukiensamsung is confident the only reputable address for you to trust to replace the 100% genuine S10 screen.
Commitment to components at the shop 100% imported directly from the parts manufacturers for Samsung.
New components, original zin never used.
Long-term renewal warranty for up to 12 months 1 for 1 exchange free replacement.
Contact hotline: 08126.96.36.199
Shop address: No. 49 Lane 131 Thai Ha - Dong Da - Hanoi
Created on Jul 24th 2020 03:37. Viewed 288 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.