If you are a beach person and wish to engage vacation making sandcastles, sweeping the tides or walking barefoot on the warm sand, then you must plan a visit to Surname!
This beautiful island nation situated in the Atlantic coast of South America and bordered by the Atlantic Ocean gives room to a bucketful of sunshine activities and water sports. Whether a scuba or snorkel this is where you need to pack for in your upcoming vacation.
The best part of this trip is that you can now avail Copa airlines cheap flights deals to visit this beautiful scenic beach zone. It’s been a long-term attraction for at least 1 million passengers traveling there each year. This Panama-based Copa airline has its first-ever flights to Suriname operating twice weekly from Panama City and Paramaribo. This new route is a new opportunity for travelers around the country to country to have escapes easier.
Things that you should do in Surname!
1. Party in Surinamese style with Cuban nights, bus tours and cool bands like Euphoria and Havana Lounge.
2. Have Surinamese cuisine that is a combination of Indian spices African taste, Indonesian Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese flavors and Amerindian ingredients.
3. Join some of the best native festivals that are influenced by various other nation.
4. Get lost in the essence of flora and fauna.
5. Get stunned by the Paramaribo’s Inner City, its architecture, street art, and amazingly hospitable audience.
Traveling is the most rewarding endeavor, capture the best of this amazing land with your complete family.
Created on Jul 24th 2019 03:53. Viewed 132 times.