Where can I find companies outsourcing back office processes to BPO's?by Kumud Dixit Seo Expert
Back office processes do not form the part of a company’s core operations, but if not done properly, they can have a huge bearing on the performance of an enterprise. This is the main reason why a company should never skimp on them and either run a good enough operation in-house or do what most successful businesses around the world are doing – Outsource.
Outsourcing back office is not as easy as it seems. Not because vendors are hard to find but because finding the right vendor for the right kind of back office operation is riddled with challenges. So, if you are a company looking for a back office vendor or a back office vendor looking for company that is willing to outsource, you need to come to a mutual understanding in terms of productivity, cost and desired quality of work. Only when the ground rules are laid out properly, you can expect a good relationship between the outsourcer and the outsourced company. Below are certainthat are sought out by clients across the globe:
1. Data Management
2. Purchase Order Processing
3. Data Entry
4. Data Mining
5. Transaction Processing
6. Billing Services
7. Catalog Management
Each of the above mentioned services are different and require certain type of talent and tools for their successful completion. We, at Bluechip Call Center, excel at all of the above mentioned back office services and then some. We have a team of professionals that take their jobs very seriously and deliver in terms of quality, efficiency and the most important of all satisfaction of our clients. Below are some reasons why you should partner with us instead of any other back office outsourcing company:
1. Access to all essential back office tools – Every back office service mentioned before requires certain software solutions for their proper accomplishment. E.g. data entry service requires tools likeRobotic Process Automation; catalog management requires Plytix or . By outsourcing, you immediately get access to all these tools and are able to use them without paying anything for them (their cost is covered in the outsourcing service that you have procured by partnering with us).
2. Dedicated workforce – Back office tasks are not that difficult but they may get boring after a period of time. And, any laxity while performing these tasks can lead to major errors that can be detrimental for a business. At Bluechip call center, we have a dedicated staff that is passionate about their work, whether it is data entry or order processing. They never get bored and performed their duties with due diligence, ensuring error-less work all the time.
3. Management – Good managers, especially for back office operations are not easy to find. But at, we have many managers on our payroll with years of experience in presiding over all kinds of back office operations. All our managers know how to guide a project to its timely and accurate completion.
4. Reduced cost of operation – Outsourcing to a developing country like India and to Bluechip call center in particular has financial benefits as well. You can reduce the cost of your back office operation by a lot with outsourcing instead of using in-house solutions.
Created on Apr 5th 2019 10:34. Viewed 267 times.