What type of applications are emerging in blockchain?by Anii Jain Human resource executive
When it comes to the current trend, people rely on various applications to simplify their lives; whether it is booking tickets or buying products or services, applications have become epochal. However, with the rising use of the application, there is a possibility of the information to be revealed and hacked. We have heard many such cases where the personal information of people has been hacked. It shows that our data is not safe out there. Although this information is password-protected, they are not completely secure. It has given rise to the need for a full-proof system which can streamline the processes and at the same time keep our information safe.has emerged a great way to achieve the same.
Use cases of blockchain:
- It finds use in verification and validation of fair trade of products. We can track the origin of products ensuring that it is safe.
- It can change the entire approach to research, analysis, and forecasting.
- It can be used for casting votes and monitoring Blockchain can be used for voter registration, identify verification, voter counting, etc. It will ensure creating a transparent and tamper-free system.
- Companies like IBM and Samsung are using this technology in networking and IoT. They are planning to create a decentralized network of IoT This system will communicate directly, manage bugs and monitor energy usage.
- Microsoft is also planning to use blockchain for digital identities.
- When it comes to the retail segment, the blockchain can be sued in supply chain management, tracing the origin of the product, etc.
- Real Estate vertical is yet another popular division is eyeing it to be a useful technology. With the help of this technology, we can have simplified property transaction; there will be lesser paperwork, we can easily track the ownership and title deeds, etc.
The crux of the matter is that these are just a few examples from the list of many. As this technology is also why changing so are the developments related to it. We can see new developments happening in this field every day. The Blockchain is defiantly a promising change which will revolutionize the future for betterment.
Created on Oct 31st 2019 05:54. Viewed 234 times.