What to expect from the new iPhone 11by Alicia Brown Application Developer
Apple has confirmed that the company is going to reveal next-generation iPhone XI on September 10. September 10 is less than a week away from now; and unless you have been living out of this world for quite some time, you’d realize that it is actually a major news of the day. The company is expected to host the prestigious event at Cupertino, California. And, we bet anyone who is even a bit inspired by innovation and technology will follow it like a bird of prey. The occasion is planned to occur at 10 am Pacific, and Apple is expected to launch three latest iPhone models in this unpacked event.
Rumours say that the iPhone will be available to preorder for three days after the September event i.e., till 13 of this month, whereas the it will land on the shelves on September 20. Thereby, the new model will be available for the users by the end of the second half of September.Apart from the official announcement, we had all ears to the “industry tipsters” and it's definitely not as though we don't know a great deal about the recent iPhone models. In any case, the rumours have outspread that the new iPhone upgrades will be taking up the “Pro” moniker. So let’s dig out what we already know about iPhone 11 - features, specs and is it worth changing from your present iPhone? Come along!
● The iPhone 11 is anticipated to come in three variations. It is speculated that one iPhone version would be a sequel of the original iPhone XR. Whereas, the two new ‘Pro’ devices could be the successors to the iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Max.
● The “Pro” devices are considered to be radical with respect to camera, as the rumours have confirmed the first time experimentation with a massive triple-square camera bump at the rear.
● The other major aspect of Apple's innovation is the bidirectional wireless charging which will enable new devices to charge Apple Airpods or Apple Watch wirelessly.
● Welcome to good vibrations! Some murmurs have suggested that a new Taptic Engine, Multi-angle Face ID sensors, and a USB-C port is going to be introduced in new iPhone devices.
● One of the major leaks from Bloomberg revealed that Apple is about to revamp its color scheme into shimmer appearance, but some handsets will still maintain the dull-finished look. The design will be more durable and would be better water and shatter resistant.
● It is assumed to have better battery life or power consumption, processor, wide-angle camera view and obviously a whole lot world of incredible features.
The rumours look great but we’ll have to wait for the day when the unveiling officially takes place. In that case, we’ll be sure of the murmurs about the much-awaited iPhone models..Well, are you planning to switch to the latest iPhone 11, but afraid to lose your valuable pictures, documents, videos, contacts and other data at the same time? You’re not alone in the race, and let us make a point that switching devices is no longer a complex chore as it once used to be. Why?? Thanks to the amazing picture transfer app that lets you migrate tons of photos, contacts, videos and much more from previous iPhone device to the new one in an easy peasy way.
So, the question is - are you ready to greet iPhone XI?
Created on Sep 11th 2019 06:42. Viewed 171 times.