What to do when Outlook does not respond on an android device?by Calvin W. Author at Wikicue.com
Outlook email account is a user-friendly webmail service quite compatible to use on various devices like Android and iPhone device. To use this webmail account a user needs to enter the correct email address and password that allow accessing Outlook email account for performing the tasks accordingly. With this cool feature and hot service, most of the users gather awesome information in order to manage this webmail account thoroughly well.
Also Read:- Microsoft Outlook Password How to Update
Hereupon we are discussing the best service of this webmail account when we use it on an android device and how we can make it safe accordingly. Outlook .exe file is available on your computer that helps to manage this webmail account in the offline mode and allow to perform the tasks easily whether it is offline and online.
This looks that there is the serious problem with the settings which needed to improve by the help of the troubleshooting.
Here are the ways to fix when Outlook is not responding to an android device:
· First of all, open your Android device and then click on the Outlook apps.
· Enter the correct email address and password and then click on the sign in button.
· Go to the settings and then simply first chose import an account button and then select IMAP/POP forwarding option.
· Go to the settings of the IMAP and then enter the correct email address and press next button.
· Click on the SMTP mail server and then enter the correct email address and press next button.
· You can click on the SSL mail server to add the security to the account and then after press next button.
· Enter the password at the end of the procedure and click on the keep save settings changes at end of the procedure.
At the meantime, if the uses are having still an issue and that showing that your Outlook email account is not working, it is needed to dial Outlook support phone number in the view of resolving the issue at the spur of the time with the help of the tech support team in no time.
Created on Nov 30th 2017 01:29. Viewed 447 times.