What Should I Do If BullGuard Is Taking Longer To Load?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
BullGuard Antivirus is the best security software that is designed for comprehensive protection against viruses and malware. This security software has a simple interface that will allow you to customize security settings as per security settings. It is compatible with Android and Windows devices to provide comprehensive protection.
In case, if you feel that BullGuard is taking longer to load to work on your device then, all you need to do is to check the internet connection firstly. If that is weak then you should connect your device to a good network connection and then try to run it again. Restart your device and if the error still occurs then, follow a few methods given below.
Run Windows Update
• Windows updates are commonly automatically applied and are necessary to keep the OS secure and safe
• But because it is a new PC then you shouldn’t assure the security updates and fixes will take care of themselves
• For running updates, you will need to open the charms bar and for that, you have to move the mouse cursor at the appears top-right of the screen and click on the Search Option
You should note a point that if you aren’t familiar with the Charms bar then, you should know about it as it has been redesigned and revamped. It has a different look and feels to the toolbars and you might have used to but it does the same thing
• When you have opened the Search box, you will need to enter the “Windows update” and choose Check for Updates from the list of the results which appear just right of the screen
• When the Windows Update opens then, click on the Check button and wait unless the Windows checks updates are available
• When the check has completed and then, click on View details and tick on the box to choose all Important Updates, and click on the Install button
Here, you have to restart the device after this round of updates but, you will need to repeat the update procedure unless you are satisfied that you haven’t missed any of the essential updates yet
Uninstall Unwanted Software Program
Laptop or computer companies are paid for installing software programs from third parties. The new computer is loaded with software that is not that much useful. Well, some of it is, but most of it helps little useful purpose. It might consume drive space and slowing down the PC and cause the application to conflict which you might want to install.
• Enter the “Uninstall” and choose to Uninstall a program on the Start screen from the results on the right of the screen
• The Features and Programs dialog box will open on the Desktop and choose the apps from the list and then, click on Uninstall option to remove them
You will need to follow the few steps given above to fix this error that BullGuard is taking too long to load. In case, if the error still persists then, you will need to run a malware scan on your device because there might be an issue with your device as it is infected with malware. In such a case, you should contact BullGuard Helpline Number UK and get in touch with the technical experts for any assistance. The technical experts are always there to serve you best in any manner they can.
Created on May 1st 2021 05:14. Viewed 66 times.