What should do not miss – Holidays to Mykonosby Alex Kim Citrus Holidays
Mykonos is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Greek islands. It is well-known for beautiful beaches, luxurious resorts and wild nightlife.
Whether you’re a scuba master or beach bum, there’s something here for everyone!
- Hit the Beaches: there are countless beautiful seashores in Mykonos, so be sure to test out as a minimum a few. Celebration on the well-known Tropicana seaside bar at paradise beach or work to your bronze at Paraga seaside.
- Visit the Amenities Lighthouse: While the lighthouse itself isn’t that excellent, it’s an amusing day journey on a scooter. Plus, the panoramic view from the lighthouse is certainly lovely!
- Try Windsurfing: Korfos bay has brilliant situations for kite surfers. Whilst i nonetheless haven’t tried it myself, it looks like a blast! Check out kite Mykonos for greater info!
- Scuba Dive: Find out historic Greece… underwater! Dive to historical shipwrecks and take a look at out the ocean lifestyles on the reefs. (Be sure to go with a PADI dive school.)
- Party until Sunrise: Mykonos nightlife is famous round the world. Begin the celebration at one of the seashore clubs and hold on until the sun comes up! Make certain no longer to miss: Scandinavian bar, Tropicana bar and paradise club for a number of the exceptional events in Mykonos. Make certain to test out my whole Mykonos party manual!
- Little Venice: This famous stretch of seaside eating places and shops is a remarkable spot for nighttime strolls at sundown. It'd cost a fortune, however have dinner at one of the eating places here for one of the most picturesque meals in Mykonos.
- The Windmills: Any other should see are the windmills of Mykonos. They are one of the most iconic symbols in Mykonos and a few date back to the sixteenth century.
Mykonos Greece Beach
Psarou seashore was one of the most highly-priced and calm seashores. You truly cherished it here due to the fact it's far a chunk similarly far from downtown Mykonos and you get a break from all the crazy celebration seashores.
If you’re looking to sip on cocktails and soak up some sun, are traveling with family or prefer a more resort style beach in Mykonos, this is your spot!
The beach is surely beautiful and has living room chairs to be had to lease for a low charge. You may get beachside food and drinks service and the entirety within reason priced and surely delicious.
Everything stays mellow until around 4 pm and then the Kuala Beach Bar turns into a crazy party!
It has an actually excellent vibe (matters live elegant not like a number of the seaside parties) and is a sure-guess for an excellent time! Plus, how cool is it that you could swim out to shallow rocks and it looks as if you’re walking on water?
The well-known Tropicana seashore bar takes this beach to the following stage! i can have a huge evening here. The party starts nicely before the sun units and matters sincerely take off after sundown.
Created on Mar 20th 2018 01:31. Viewed 470 times.