What makes scleral contact lenses so unique from the conventional lenses?by Steven Jones Owner
Scleral contact lenses are rigid gas permeable lenses that are large in diameter and are typically 15 to 23 mm. With technological advancements and new improved materials, they provide great fitting and are considered as a good option for all contact lens wearer these days. The large size of diameter helps in correcting the ocular aberrations and provides great comfort, stability of fit and superior vision. They have proved a great option for people who are intolerant towards conventional rigid gas permeable lenses. Scleral contact lenses do not sit on the cornea and makes a space between the cornea and the lens. The back of the lens holds a fluid that keeps the cornea moist and your eyes comfortable.
You can buy high quality contact lenses from a reputed online retailer like sclera-lenses. They provide sclera contact lenses that have been exquisitely designed to make your upcoming Halloween party exceptionally entertaining and unique. Not only do they cover the whole eye but also give anyone who wears them a stunning and amazing look. They offer a wide range of sclera contact lenses at competitive prices for those crazy about Halloween.
What makes scleral contact lenses so unique?
- These lenses are ultra wide which restrict them from moving and makes them more comfortable.
- With latest manufacturing technology, these lenses can be customized and can be fitted to wearer’s eyes with microscopic adjustments.
- The vaulted design of these lenses creates a reservoir of fluid allowing for a new corneal surface that gives all day comfort and drastic improvement in vision.
The main benefits of scleral contact lenses over conventional contact lenses:
- They are more comfortable than other conventional rigid gas permeable lenses.
- These contact lenses stay hydrated all day long helping your eyes to stay healthy.
- They provide improved and consistent vision.
- Scleral contact lenses are scratch resistant.
- They are more durable and can last up to one to two years.
- These lenses pass oxygen at least four times more than soft lenses, making them more comfortable to wear.
- These contact lenses are customized for specific visual needs.
How to take care of your scleral contact lenses?
- It is advisable to clean your lenses with a disinfecting solution after every use. This enables in removing all the mucus, protein and debris build up during the day.
- Always wash your hands before handling the contact lenses.
- While cleaning, rub the contact lenses softly in a circular motion with your ring finger and ensure to clean both sides.
- After use, place each lens in the right side of the lens case.
- Change the liquid in the lens case after every use.
Buy high quality scleral contact lenses from an authorized online retailer like sclera-lenses. They provide sclera lenses, mini sclera lenses, crazy and Halloween lenses, colored contact lenses, prescription contact lenses and all types of lens accessories. All their sclera lenses and crazy lenses bear a CE marking and are ISO certified.
You can choose from their comfortable and user-friendly Black and Red sclera contacts or opt for the ones that cover the whole eye and go perfectly with your Halloween costumes, creating great effects. They are widely known for providing the best-quality contact lenses that suit all tastes and preferences. As they work closely with the original sclera contacts producers, they make sure that the lenses they offer are the latest, the most popular and the most fashionable.
Created on Sep 2nd 2019 00:33. Viewed 417 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.