What is the processing time for Australia Skilled Independent visa 189?by Bhawana Ys Blogger, SEO Executive
Australia Skilled Independent visa 189 is for the skilled workers especially for those who are willing to live and work in Australia. the applicant can live and work anywhere in Australia. As per the Australian immigration authority 75 percent of the visa application is processed in 8 months whereas 90 percent of the applications are processed in 10 months.
But it is the general estimate by the Australian immigration authority the Australian pr processing time depends on different factors. There are various factors that can affect a visa application and hence, different applications may take different time to get processed.
Factors which affects the processing time of Australia 189 pr processing time are listed below
1. Are your applications or supporting, complete or accurate? The incomplete applicant may lead to the rejection of your Australia PR visa.
2. How quick you replied to the other queries asked by Australian immigration officers. If the immigration authority asks other information you must be quick to answer it.
3. How much is your points score, the higher the immigration score better will be the chances to get your Australia PR visa?
4. The time is taken for receiving the additional information for the external agencies including the health and character and security requirement certificate.
5. The seats available to the same occupation you applied for.
To apply for the skilled independent visa 189, it is better to take advice for expert immigration consultants of Aptech Global with years of experience they can suggest you with the best possible way to apply for Australia Permanent residency Visa.
Created on Dec 7th 2018 01:39. Viewed 308 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.