What is the Difference Between Regular Cleaning & Deep Cleaning?by Carolina Moore Blogger
thinking of hiring the professional cleaning service, one of the most confusing
questions that boggle many minds is which service to hire - regular cleaning or
cleaning? People are often confused between what is regular cleaning
and what is deep cleaning. Well, to clarify this confusion, I am here with this
The one line definition to answer this most asked question is regular cleaning is what most people do on a regular basis and deep cleaning is done after every 6 months to a year. Also, regular cleaning can be done within a couple of hours whereas deep cleaning may take the whole day in cleaning the every corner f the home or workplace.
Regular cleaning -
As obvious from the name, regular cleaning is done on regular basis like daily or weekly. Often times, it is the daily need of a residential and commercial building.
Regular cleaning often covers things like -
- Cleaning things like sink, mirror, bath and toilet.
- Sanitizing bathroom and restroom area.
- Sweeping and mopping the floors.
- Dusting and washing the windows.
- Emptying the dustbins and sanitizing them.
- Tidying up
- Cleaning the kitchen - wiping down work surfaces, cupboard doors, hob etc.
deep cleaning -
Deep cleaning is very different than regular cleaning and it is often done on annual basis or twice a year. In addition, it is also an integral need when a tenant moves in or out, which is why deep cleaning is also referred as an end of tenancy clean.
Deep cleaning often covers things like -
- Cleaning and removing the stains from kitchen appliances like microwave, air conditioner etc.
- Cleaning and washing the high windows.
- Cleaning inside of window frames and patio doors.
- Cutting through the grime that builds up on the daily used items and under the sink.
- Full and deep dusting including all the all the corners of rooms for cobweb.
- Scale removal from all kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles, taps, shower heads etc.
These are just a general set of services that crate difference between a regular cleaning and deep cleaning. The actual list of services can be anything depending on your certain needs and budget. Hence, while hiring a cleaning company to do the job for you, be sure to draw up a checklist and crosscheck your needs with the service, mark as covered and included in the standard service package of a regular cleaning and deep cleaning.
Created on Feb 20th 2019 01:56. Viewed 317 times.