What is The Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy?by Fares Flow Digital Marketer
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
Cathay Pacific's cancellation policy is one of the best ways to get guidelines regarding the cancellation policies. However, cancellation within 24 hours is free cost, but if you go beyond 24 hours for cancellation, then it can be costlier, and at the same time, it can be not very clear; though if in case you need to wish to get familiar with Cathay Pacific Policy then you need to use this below page content wherein you get answers in the most straightforward format.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy for Full Refunds
In case you are not much familiar with Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy. The most suitable way to get information would be following the below conditions, which are referred here for your guidance.
- Per the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, if you cancel a ticket within n24 hours of buying, you will get full refunds.
- Moreover, if you have confirmed a booking but are denied boarding the flight, you are eligible to get full refunds.
- Moreover, if your flight is delayed for more than 5 hours, you can demand full refunds.
- Note if any particular circumstance prevents you from catching your flight, for example, the death of an immediate family member or serious health condition (COVID). As evidence, provide documentation, and once Cathay Pacific agrees with it, you will get full refunds for your ticket.
Cathay Pacific 24-Hour Flight Cancellation Policy
Now, if you need to gather more information regarding Cathay Pacific 24 hours ticket cancellation policy to get a full refund, then you should refer to the conditions below.
- First and foremost, if you need to qualify for full refunds, you must book your flight online on the official Cathay Pacific website.
- Further, Cathay Pacific's cancellation policy defines that if you are canceling a ticket within a 24-hour window, you will get full refunds.
- If you cancel within seven days of travel or more than 24 hours after purchasing your ticket, you have to pay a cancellation fee, depending on your route and fare difference.
Cathay Pacific Ticket Cancellation Fee
Once you cancel the flight ticket, then you might have to pay some charges; now, as per Cathay Pacific Ticket Cancellation Fee, you will get information for charges, such as the cancellation fee for an unused and partially used ticket is $150 per traveler and $200 for a ticket which got expired.
- If you hold to a nonrefundable fare and do not qualify for a refund, you will get charged $150, and if you do rebook, the fee for economy standard fares is USD 50.
How To Cancel a Cathay Pacific Flight
However, now you have been through complete information about the policies and know about all criteria; therefore, to Cancel a Cathay Pacific Flight, you need to use the following steps, which will help you cancel your itinerary quickly.
- Initially, you need to visit the official website of Cathay Pacific.
- Select the manage tab, and the drop-down page will open on the left. Tap on the manage booking icon.
- Once you get in to find your booking, please enter the first and last name of the traveler and booking reference number and hit over find my booking.
- Now, you will get your booking and tap on the edit button.
- Here, choose the cancel option and select the cancellation reason and describe it in 1000 characters.
- Finally, hit submit button, and you receive a confirmation mail regarding the cancellation.
Created on Jul 1st 2022 04:35. Viewed 116 times.