What is the best Twitter tool for businesses?by Mike Rexta Professional Tech Blogger
There’s not a single Twitter tool that does it all:
- Improves performance and growth
- Finds new followers
- Connects you to industry influencers
- Drives engagement and ROI
That’s why I have a few favorite tools I use to market on Twitter. Here are just a few:
- Helps you easily find and follow relevant people - ones that are interested in engaging with your brand. All you need to do is Provide 10-15 hashtags, keywords, and Twitter handles relevant to your brand and the tool will use data and analytics to find suitable people for you to follow.
- Takes the guesswork out of post performance by making it easy to find scientifically proven content to share. Just browse the recommended feeds or find niche-related content by keyword hashtag, Facebook page or Twitter handle. Drop it into your customized plan and Post Planner will post it for you.
lets you find hashtags that encourage engagement and interactions. Before using a hashtag, you can use RiteTag to grade it (determine results) and to find other related hashtags.
detects any references to your brand or any keywords you are monitoring on all forums, social networks, blogs, and sites. That means you can monitor your brand’s presence across social media and the web and respond to mentions right away.
provides detailed and visual analytics on anyone's tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, or hashtags. You can analyze your own account, and keep a close eye on your competitors: who they’re mostly engaging with and what hashtags they’re using.
helps you manage an unlimited number of Twitter conversations across many accounts - all in one place. For example, you can create different columns: a column to track your mentions, a column to track your direct Messages (DM), and columns for niche hashtags, etc.
is key to finding new followers and cleaning up your account from inactive or spammy followers. You can use to find and connect with users who are relevant, active, and responsive.
If you want to know more tools, you can also check out this value-packed Twitter unfollow tools.
Created on Apr 3rd 2020 00:01. Viewed 370 times.