What is the Best MBBS University for Indian Students in Ukraine?by Divi Educare Best MBA & MBBS Admission Consultant In
Among the top destinations for students from India looking to study medicine overseas is Ukraine. MBBS in Ukraine is popular among Indian students because of relatively low tuition fees, the ease of application and admission process, old government-mandated medical universities, hostels and Indian mess facilities.
In 2021, there are 16 medical universities to choose from for Indian students who want to study MBBS in Ukraine. But, as in every country, not all universities are developed equally.
The main question is: - Which is the best University for Indian students seeking degrees in MBBS in Ukraine. I will answer your question from the perspective of an Indian student.
There is a difference between the faculty that teaches locals and those that teach International students. Ideally, a university in Ukraine would have the best faculty. However, when it comes to infrastructure, most of them are indistinguishable from one another.
Here are some facts I would like to share with you before answering your question:
- It is important to select MCI recognized medical universities in Ukraine; currently, 16 MCI recognized medical universities in Ukraine. The duration is 6 years and you will be taught in the English language in every University
- However learning the local language is compulsory.
- Online rankings are not the best guide to choosing a university, make sure you check the FMGE results
- Ukraine also has good, average, and bad medical schools.
- The quality of state-level universities does not differ from national-level universities as such.
- The FMGE or MCI screening test passing percentage is important before you choose any MBBS university in Ukraine.
- Make sure the FMGE passing percentage at the college is at least 25%.
- Now you can look at FMGE passing percentages by the college for the period 2012-2017.
- It would be best if you asked your overseas education Consultant to show you the list.
- As a final note, no matter what college ranks first, the only thing that matters is whether you pass the screening test.
So, as an Indian student, I recommend the following points:
- In what year the University was founded.
- Approximately how many Indian students are studying there right now.
- Prefer a government university over a private one
- You can also check if a separate girls' hostel is available or a separate floor for girls.
- Experience in teaching Indian students at the University.
- Location of the University in the city.
- To know about the quality of studies, you should take a review from current students (do not take a review from your YouTubers/students with Quora profiles, since you know that they probably work as agents for a consultancy).
- Passing percentage for FMGE/MCI students from the University.
- Indian food/cooking facilities are available at the University.
The following universities are the best in Ukraine, based on experiences I have had with students I have met as well as with students I helped and on the FMGE passing percentage and the criteria on this page:
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
Created on May 31st 2021 04:15. Viewed 104 times.