What is social media? how to make strategies to handle it.by Anurag Arora Online Influencer
What is social media?
Social media is a collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based:
Social media marketing is the act of promoting a product or service through the use of social media platforms and websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
That’s one broad definition. But within it, there are countless marketing objectives, strategies, and ways to succeed. You can use it to gain brand awareness, build an online following, run ads, and much more.
With 90% of people between 18-29 years old using social media and a third of millennials using social media as a preferred method of communicating with brands and businesses, companies are reexamining their traditional marketing strategies
Social media strategy
A Social Media Marketing Specialist is responsible for defining, developing and incorporating a social media marketing strategy for a business or brand. They accomplish this by:
- Identifying the elements of a social media audit and competitor analysis
- Articulating and aligning social media goals with broader marketing objectives
- Distinguishing content pillars that will guide the social marketing strategy
- Determining which social media platforms will be optimal for specific strategies.
Audit Your Current Social Presence
- Which networks are you currently active on
- Are your networks optimized (photo and cover images, bio, URL, etc.)
- Which networks are currently bringing you the most value
- How do your profiles compare to your competitors’ profiles
Who Your Ideal Customer Is
- Job Title
- Pain Points (that your business can solve)
- Most Used Social Network
Create and Curate Engaging Content
Sadly, many businesses jump straight to this step. Hopefully, this post has made it clear that there are several vital steps that you must take before you start creating and curating engaging content to share on your social media channels.
- Blog Posts
- Company News
these are major strategies you should keep in mind while doing social media management. If you learn more about social media marketing then I recommend you join the digital marketing course in Delhi.
Hope this will be useful for you.Wish you all the best
Authored by Amrendra Chaurasiya
Created on Aug 25th 2018 06:44. Viewed 236 times.