What is purpose of SACFA NOCAS integration?by Sakthi Aviation Consultancy Services NOC from Airports Authority of India for Height
Ministry of Civil Aviation and Ministry of Communications and IT has integrated the Standing Advisory Committee on Radio Frequency Allocation (SACFA)’ s online application server and Airports Authority of India’s NOC Application System (NOCAS) server to facilitate the Telecom Operators, Broadcasters and other Wireless users to obtain expeditious clearance from SACFA Secretariat and AAI.
Benefit s: to Telecom Operators, Broadcasters and other Wireless Users
1. The Telecom Operators, and other Wireless use rs are not required to file duplicate application to AAI through NOCAS. Applications, filed online to SACFA, are use d to populate the NOCAS applications automatically.
2. Applicants are not required to submit certified copies of Co-Ordinates and Site Elevation Certificates. The Geo. data of the mast site, fetched from SACFA is take n as the basis for the calculation of height clearance.
3. No hard copy of any document is required to be submitted to AAI by the applicant. The system has become completely paperless.
4. Reduced time period, for issuance of clearance to Wireless Users by AAI and SACFA, facilitates speedy rollout of Telecom Networks.
5. Multiple applications are received for the number of antennas on a single mast. The system identifies the clearance given for a particular mast in the past and immediately issues NOC for the fresh cases without repeating the examination process
Created on Sep 5th 2020 01:08. Viewed 107 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.