What is Payroll Management System?
by Anii Jain Human resource executive
A payroll management system is a collective process consisting of several other modules of HRMS and can be used by organizations of all sizes to manage payroll processing. A software which manages salaries, TDS, PF, EMIs, bonuses, etc. as a cohesive mix is payroll management system, and automation enables a clear-cut and seamless functioning. A modern payroll management system entails of the following components to ease the HR team functioning:
SHRMpro is designed to stay relevant to the organizational needs of running an impeccable, error-free payroll for companies of all pursuits and sizes. HR teams are sure to have a comfortable time with handling most critical to the easiest of issues with an all-inclusive HRMS solution known for its Payroll Management solutions par excellence. You need to use it to believe it.
- Payroll Compliance in association with ESI, PF, professional taxes, labour welfare fund, loans, EMIs, etc.
- Automated Payslips
- Slab allocation as per the CTC
- Preview payroll before a final run
- Paperless and hassle-free functioning
- Seamless integration with other HRMS modules like attendance and leaves, etc.
- Fully automated HRMS solution with availability on-cloud.
- Organizational size adjustable
- Zero ambiguity
- Dedicated managed services
Created on Jul 31st 2019 05:39. Viewed 87 times.