What is Adderall? Adderall Side effects - Generic Adderall Dosageby Usapain Pharma Health&Fitness
What is Adderall?
Adderall is a common central nervous system stimulant prescribed to people who have ADHD. It contains amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. It helps the patient by increasing the amount of dopamine and norepinephrine released in the brain. It is a controlled substance and can cause psychological or physical dependence. There is also the potential to abuse this drug.
Because it is a controlled substance, you will need a prescription to buy Adderall online.
Uses of Adderall
Adderall is useful in the treatment of ADHD and ADD as it helps in improving focus and reduces behavioral problems. Being a stimulant, it affects the central nervous system and helps the brain to focus on an activity. 70 to 80% of the patients see an improvement after using stimulants like Adderall.
This drug is also useful for people with narcolepsy as it improves daytime wakefulness. You should note that it is not a good idea to take this drug to combat tiredness or to hold of sleep. You must only take this drug if you have any sleep disorder.
You can order Adderall online in either tablet or extended-release capsule form. You must follow the dose as your doctor prescribes.
For the treatment of ADHD
- Children between 3-5 years
- 2.5mg per day
You can raise the dosage by 2.5mg at weekly intervals
People older than five years
- 5mg one or two times per day (as prescribed)
- The dose can be increased by 5mg at weekly intervals to get the optimum results
- You should note that dosage must not increase 40mg per day
Note: You should not give Adderall tablets to children below three years of age.
Adderall XR extended-release capsules
Children between 6-12 years
- 5 to 10mg per day
- Can increase the dose by 5 or 10 mg at weekly intervals if required
Children between 13-17 years
- 10mg per day
- dosage can be increased to 20mg after a week if required
- 20mg per day
- You can increase or decrease the dosage each week if you are not getting the desired results
Note: Children under the age of six years of age should not take Adderall XR extended-release capsules.
For the Treatment of narcolepsy
Children between 6-11 years
- 5mg per day
- Dosage can be increased by 5mg each week to achieve the desired effect
People older than 11 years
- 10mg per day
- Dosage can be increased by 10mg per week to get the optimum results
Note: Children below the age of 6 must not use Adderall tablets for narcolepsy.
What precautions should I take while using Adderall?
You can easily use Adderall online if you have a prescription, but you should take some precautions while using the medicine.
- You should follow the prescription while taking the drug.
- Let your doctor know if you are allergic to the drug.
- Do not take this drug with marijuana and alcohol as it will result in increased dizziness.
- Let your doctor know if you suffer from any medical condition like mental disorder, blood circulation problems, seizures, kidney diseases, liver diseases, heart diseases, etc.
- Older people can be more sensitive towards the side effects of this drug, like weight loss, chest pain, and trouble sleeping.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this drug as it can cause withdrawal symptoms in the newborn child.
- You must also not take this drug if you are breastfeeding because it can pass into breast milk.
Side Effects of Adderall
Though Adderall is beneficial in the treatment of ADHD, ADD, and narcolepsy, there are specific side effects. You should be more aware of the side effects if you Order Adderall Online because many counterfeit websites are selling fake drugs.
Some common side effects of Adderall
- sleep problem
- loss of appetite
- fast heart rate
- mood change
- weight loss
- dry mouth
- feeling nervous
Serious side Effects of Adderall
- breathing problem
- chest pain
- vision problem
- change in skin color
- muscle twitching
- behavior problem
If you experience any of these symptoms after taking this medicine, then you should contact your doctor or call emergency services.
Adderall vs. Ritalin
Doctors prescribe both Adderall and Ritalin for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Both drugs belong to the category of stimulant medication, which works by stimulating the nervous system and brain to help a person focus on a particular activity. Though both the medicines have similar effects and side effects, they are
How do they work?
Adderall and Ritalin are both brand name medications. These are central nervous system (CNS) stimulants that work by increasing the number of neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine in the CNS, which result in faster brain activity.
How long they stay in the system?
Ritalin is quick to reach its full potential as compared to Adderall. However, the body takes longer to eliminate Adderall from the system. While Ritalin only works for 2 to 3 hours, the effects of Adderall can last for 4 to 6 hours.
Which one should you use?
Studies show that both Medicines are successful in treating the symptoms of ADHD in 70% to 80% of children and adults. Which one among these two should you use depends on what your doctor seems fit for treating your condition. Generally, doctors prescribe either one of these medications, and if it fails to achieve the desired result, then they recommend the other one.
Both these drugs might seem the same; there are some differences between them, such as how long the effects last. A person should discuss the impact of these medications and help them figure out which one is best suitable for treating their ADHD.
Created on Dec 23rd 2020 04:06. Viewed 107 times.