What do you know about Australia Regional Nominated Visa 489?by Bhawana Ys Blogger, SEO Executive
Australia Regional Nominated visa 489 is for the skilled workers who want to live, work or study in Australia. Applying for Australi visa 489 you can also bring your family members to Australia. Australia regional nominated visa 489 is the pathway to apply for Skilled regional permanent visa subclass 887.
The Australia visa 489 is divided into two parts.
1. you can apply under GSM visa programs
2. You can get sponsorship from the family member staying in Australia.
Let us discuss in brief
GSM program for skilled migration
If an applicant is applying under the GSM visa program he/she must meet the eligibility criteria
1. Australia point System- An applicant has to score a minimum of 65 points out of 100 as according to the age, work experience, English language eligibility, qualification, and other factors.
2. Occupation must be listed in Regional Demand list of Australia.
3. you must be nominated by the particular region of Australia for which you will get 10 additional points towards your immigration score.
3. Must be below 45 years of age.
4. Do not have any criminal records.
5. Have at least done graduation.
6. Have good health and character certificate.
So if you meet all the above mention criteria you can apply for Australia Regional nomination visa 489 under GSM program.
489 visa under the family sponsorship program
Under family sponsorship program also you should meet the above mention eligibility requirements but here you don't require a nomination from the particular region of Australia but you must be sponsor by the family member staying in Australia as a PR holder or having citizenship.
To know more about Australia Regional Nominated visa 489 you can get in touch with the expert immigration consultants at Aptech Global. the immigration experts solve your all queries with a free assessment. Get connected today!!
You may also like to read- What is the current processing time for a South Australia 489 state nominated provisional visa if I have 60 points?
Created on Jan 3rd 2019 00:18. Viewed 224 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.