WHAT CAN I DO TO PRINT WITHOUT COLOR INK ON EPSON PRINTER?by Oliver Smith Sr. SEO Executive
Epson printers are known for their wide range of printing technology, including the InkJet, Dot Matrix, Laser Printers, Scanners, and more. These printers provide immense convenience, reliability, and satisfaction to the users in terms of printing and other features. Since the Epson printers are compact, they are ideal for home use or small office use. These printers are eco-friendly as they conserve sheets and ink as much as possible. It also saves power by automatically switching a low-power standby mode when it’s not in use for a more extended period. These Epson printers only demand a lower number of repairs, thus offering higher productivity. Despite its exemplary performance, some users may encounter problems while using the printer. You can find the steps on how do I get my Epson printer to print without color ink below.
STEPS TO PRINT WITHOUT COLOR INK ON EPSON PRINTER
Typically, printers require regular changing of ink cartridges as they run out with each printing. If the ink cartridges run out and the printer continuously prints, it may permanently damage the printhead nozzle. If you have recently run out of your color ink cartridges, you can temporarily print without the color ink cartridges. You can find the steps on how to make Epson printer print without color ink below.
● You can carry out the process using the Epson Status Monitor 3 application
● Open the Epson Status Monitor 3 on your Windows computer
● Press the Stop or Cancel Print if the monitor asks you to do so
● Load plain compatible paper into the printer paper tray
● Using the control panel of the printer, please access the printer settings
● Choose the appropriate Quality Option setting in the main tab
● Please select the plain papers or envelope as the Typesetting of the paper inserted
● In the Print Options, choose the Grayscale check box to print without the color ink
● The prints will now develop in black if you enable Grayscale
● To test the feature, please print a sample document
● When the Epson Status Monitor 3 displays on the computer screen again, please choose the Print in Black option
● The Print in Black choice will enable your printer only to use black ink to print
The steps on how do I get my Epson printer to print without color ink mentioned above; you can easily print without using the color ink. Please note that it would be best to change your ink cartridges once they run out, as printing without them may cause problems to the printhead nozzle. In addition, ensure that you only use genuine ink cartridges and attain supply from trusted sellers.
Created on Jun 23rd 2021 05:47. Viewed 290 times.