What are the steps in Recruitment Process?
by Anii Jain Human resource executive
Recruitment teams are always invested in getting the best talent on-board. The process is a tedious one if not done right. The process consists of well-thought after and progressive sequential events carried out in order to select the best match candidate for the role while staying dedicated to the selection procedure. Following are the sequence of steps involved in recruitment process:
- Recruitment Planning– Before the HR begins the candidate hunt, a proper request is raised in search for the candidate to fill a position. The request is raised with a set of requirements and prerequisites in a candidate. The major and minor job responsibilities are discussed, the skill-set and experience are fixed and next, the pay scale is decided.
- Strategy Development– Preparing a job description and the candidate profile is a major step in strategizing what type of person is needed to fulfill the job requirements and where to look for them.
- Searching– Finding the right match for the job and managing the application process consist of the searching process.
- Screening– Choosing the best fit candidates and eliminating the rest in a very dispassionate manner as this is crucial for appropriation of selecting the top candidates with maximum qualifications and skill set required for the role.
- Evaluation– Selecting canditate on the basis of their assessment after the HR round, written assessment (if any) and personal interview.
- Control– The selected candidates are finalized with certain controls and checks prior to confirmation such as salary structure, stating if they opt for PF or any other benefits, finalizing their stipulated leaves, any special assignments, any time limits of their employment, etc.
Created on Jul 22nd 2019 01:41. Viewed 774 times.